2018 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Classic good looks meet modern-day utility in the 190 Montauk, a well-designed center console boat that rises to any occasion with confidence. Throughout, Whaler’s unmatched attention to detail inspire and empower, as the 190 performs admirably every time. Find the fish, fight the fish and stay comfortable doing it.
- Generous fish-fighting space is complemented by smart rod storage that keeps your arsenal within reach.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 4 console-mounted rod holders, plus a 72-quart cooler with cushion seat.
- Ergonomic center console features cup holders and easy-access storage space underneath.
- Strong, efficient 115-hp Mercury FourStroke outboard power delivers you right to the action.
- Non-skid flooring and stainless-steel grab rails ensure safety.
- Built-in fuel tank, bow locker, two rod holders and crystal-clear console instrumentation.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 19 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 5 ft 0 in no top
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1900 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Max Load Capacity: 2500 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Mercury EXLPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke 115 HP
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (3)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Rod holders (2)
- Self bailing cockpit sole
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- Access door with stainless steel latch and storage bin
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Built-in fuel tank (60 gallons)
- Classic style navigation lights
- No-feedback steering
- Stainless steel propeller