2018 Boston Whaler 170 Super Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
You’ll find plenty of space and lots to love in the roomy 170 Super Sport. Premium touches and amenities throughout, plus options for wakeboarding, fishing and relaxing cruises, mean the 170 is as versatile as it is reliable–plus, it’s customizable to suit your needs. With impeccable Whaler style and soft, safe, smooth-riding performance, the 170 Super Sport will capture your heart and turn heads in the process.
- Available sun-top features durable black canvas and stainless-steel fittings.
- Opt for a bow cushion and bow rail for comfort up front.
- Stainless-steel steering wheel and waterproof Pelican box make the console the center of control.
- Optional reversible bench seats with cushions and backrests deliver increased comfort.
- Optional stereo with speakers.
- Available Mercury 90-hp engine upgrade.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 17 ft 0 in
Beam: 6 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 9 in
Bridge Clearance: 3 ft 3 in no top
Deadrise: 14 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1150 lbs
Transom Height: 1 ft 8 in
Max Load Capacity: 1570 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Mercury ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke 60 HP
Fuel Tanks: (13 Gallons)
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” cleats (3)
- 24.5" interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Cockpit drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Port side storage compartment with mesh retaining net
- Swim ladder
- Transom boarding steps
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- 12-V receptacle
- Drink holder
- Fiberglass side console with storage
- Safety switch
- Side mount Mercury control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Waterproof Pelican box
- Console side seat cooler
- Fiberglass helm bench seat with drink holders (2)
- Aluminum propeller
- Battery box with hold-down strap
- Navigation lights with rope guide
- No-feedback steering
- Portable fuel tanks (6.5 gallons) with hold-down strap (2)