- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis (Bert Jabins), MD
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
This in stock and available 2017 Wauquiez 48 Pilot Salon has many of the factory options and more can be added at the buyers request.
Please contact our office to request more information!
New boat in stock, Call Dan Nardo for more information
Please contact Dan Nardo at (410)267-8181 ext 203
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
New and In Stock
LOA: 48 ft 5 in
Beam: 15 ft 1 in
LWL: 41 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 8 in
Headroom: 6 ft 7 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2017
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 15
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (162 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (172 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (21 Gallons)
• L.O.A.......................................................................... 14,77 m
• L.W.L.......................................................................... 12,75 m
• Maximum beam............................................................ 4,61 m
• Deep keel draft (lead).................................................... 2,35 m
• Displacement........................................................... 14 000 kg
• Deep draft ballast weight (lead) ..................................3 700 Kg
• YANMAR® 110 HP engine.
• 12 V / 126 Amp. alternator
• Propeller shaft protected by external skeg.
• 5 bladed feathering propeller.
• 650 l / 172 US Gal. approx. fuel tank with decanter filter.
• 75 Amp engine start battery.
• Engine room with thermal / sound insulation.
Plumbing and Fresh Water
PLUMBING / FRESH WATER
• Total capacity of 615 l / 162 US Gal. approx. With electric gauge under the floorboards, dock fresh water inlet.
• 40 l / 11 US Gal. approx. water heater working from engine or from 220 V circuit.
• 12 V water system.
• Electric draining pumps in shower compartments.
• Cockpit shower cold / hot water
* 2 x 80 l / 21 US Gal. approx. holding tank for toilets.
• GRP / Balsa sandwich hull built with the infusion process, for an optimum resin / fibre ratio.
• Hull protected by the use of bisphenolic resin on the external layers of the sandwich.
• One-piece composite structure integrating lateral and longitudinal reinforcements glassed and bonded to the bottom, spreading the rig and appendages efforts throughout the hull.
• GRP / Balsa sandwich deck fitted on the hull via polyurethane bonding and mechanical fastening at bulwark level.
• Iron bulb keel, fastened with stainless steel bolts, nuts and counterplates.
• Cable transmission steering system with 2 steering wheels, composite rudder shaft, needle bearings.
• Teak cockpit seats and floor.
Deck fittings and more
• Tender garage with tilting aft platform (electric assistance option available). • Removable stainless steel swim ladder. • Liferaft stowage on pushpits. • 2 steering positions with dedicated space for electronics, engine control and engine panel on starboard. • 1 compass mounted on cockpit table. • Emergency tiller. • 1 gear locker under cockpit seat. • 1 gas locker under cockpit seat. • Winch handle boxes. • Cold molded teak cockpit table with 2 folding leaves, fitted on polyester support. • 3 large opening ports for light and ventilation in the aft cabin. • Bulwark with solid teak cover and 6 recessed stainless steel custom fairleads. • 6 stainless steel mooring cleats. • Stainless steel fresh water and fuel filler caps. • 2 part stainless steel aft pulpit with 2 closing wires, horseshoe buoy support, outboard engine and flagstaff bracket on deck. • “Open“ type stainless steel bow pulpit. • Double stainless steel lifelines. • Stainless steel stanchion with lateral opening gates. • 2 deck lifelines with recessed pad eyes. • 2 recessed pad eyes for life jacket in the cockpit. • 2 stainless steel handrails on cabin top. • Large stained lateral windows in PMMA with teak louver to protect the 7 opening ports. • Panoramic stained PMMA windshield. • 8 opening deck hatches, 11 opening portholes, 8 fixed hull portholes. • 2 dorade boxes on coachroof and 2 integrated dorades for aft cabin for inside ventilation, stainless steel protection for the 2 front ones. • Sail locker forward, teak grating and electric bilge pump. • Self-draining anchor locker with hook and sail bag attaching rod, 1500 W windlass with vertical gipsy for 12 mm chain. • Stainless steel protection forward of chain locker. • Stainless steel bow fitting with 2 rollers and gennaker fixing. • Shore-power outlet with connection cable. • Shore fresh water inlet.
Spars and Rigging
• Anodized aluminium Sparcraft® Performance (or similar) mast. • 3 sets of aft swept spreaders. • Anodized aluminium Sparcraft® (or similar) boom with outhaul, 2 automatic and one manual reefs. • Rigid boom vang. • Facnor® (or similar) genoa furler. • Single strand stainless steel standing rigging : double backstay, main forestay, lower, intermediate and upper shrouds. • Running rigging : Main halyard (Dyneema®) and genoa halyard (Vectran®), boom topping lift, main and genoa sheet (Dyneema®) outhaul, 3 reefs and genoa furler adjusting line.
• The galley has an “ L ” shape and is located in a gangway to port of the companionway. • Synthetic marble double sink with mixer tap. • Large synthetic marble working countertops. • Stainless steel 3 burner gimballed stove with oven. • Solenoid safety valve for gas circuit. • 12 V refrigerator (140 l / 37 US Gal.approx.) • 100l icebox (12 V negative temperature option available). • Cutlery drawer, large pots and pans drawer, various lockers and storage spaces, waste bin. • Opening port above galley. • Exclusive Wauquiez® crockery for 6 persons.
Accommadations and more
• The interior woodwork is built in teak and beeswaxed. The floorboard is made in laminate wengé. The deck is doubled with a GRP liner. The hull liner is covered by vinyl. • For an outstanding comfort mattresses are made of memory of form foam and cushions of double density foam. All berths are equipped with a slatted base and lee cloths and have cold molded teak fiddles around the beddings. COMPANIONWAY (headroom: 2,00 m / 6’7”) • Stained PMMA hatch boards with lock and in-deck recessed storage. • Stained PMMA sliding companionway hatch. • Curved laminated teak steps with non-skid inserts. • 2 stainless steel handrails (leather wrapped). • Wet locker to starboard. SALOON (headroom: 2,00 m / 6’7”) • Single level saloon with panoramic vision either standing or seated, at the dining table or at the chart table. • Large engine room and technical compartment below saloon with hinges and levers on floorboards. • “U“ shaped dinette to starboard with cabinetwork dining table. • Bar and numerous lockers under seats and behind backrests. • Settee / Navigator’s seat to port with stowage under the seats and behind the backrests. • Chart table with chart stowing space, book rack, lockers and reading lights. • Panel for navigation electronics in teak with a leather belt. • 4 large opening hatches and 8 lateral opening ports. • Large locker to starboard for optional washing machine. GALLEY TO PORT (headroom: 2,10 m / 6’11”) • The galley has an “ L ” shape and is located in a gangway to port of the companionway. • Synthetic marble double sink with mixer tap. • Large synthetic marble working countertops. • Stainless steel 3 burner gimballed stove with oven. • Solenoid safety valve for gas circuit. • 12 V refrigerator (140 l / 37 US Gal.approx.) • 100l icebox (12 V negative temperature option available). • Cutlery drawer, large pots and pans drawer, various lockers and storage spaces, waste bin. • Opening port above galley. • Exclusive Wauquiez® crockery for 6 persons. CABINS AFT OF SALOON (headroom: 1,90 m / 6’3” - 1,80 m / 5’11” (under bridge deck)) Choice of 2 alternative layouts: a) Owner’s aft cabin (standard version) • Large lit hanging locker to port and storage alongside the hull. Centreline bed (2,05 x 1,60 m). Bed tilts up on gas springs to allow access to storage under. Vanity to starboard with table and mirror. Numerous lockers and storage spaces. • 3 large opening ports into the cockpit, 4 fixed hull portholes. or b) 2 guest cabins forward of saloon (option) • Aft cabin to starboard with double lateral bed, drawers under the bed, hanging locker to port, lockers and storage, 2 cockpit opening portholes and 2 hull fixed portholes. • Double cabin to Port with 2 superimposed berths, hanging locker, lockers, shelves alongside the hull, 1 cockpit opening porthole and 2 hull fixed portholes.
AFT BATHROOM (headroom: 1,95 m / 6’5”) • Synthetic marble washbasin with mixer tap. • Cabinet with mirror. • Marine toilet (large model). • Independent shower with grating and draining electric pump. • 1 opening deck hatch, 1 opening porthole.
CABINS FORWARD OF SALOON (headroom: 1,90 m / 6’3”) Choice of 2 alternative layouts: a) 2 guest cabins forward of saloon (standard version) • Double cabin to starboard with 2 superimposed berths, hanging locker, lockers, shelves alongside the hull, 1 opening hatch and 1 fixed hull porthole. • Forward cabin with double centre bed, drawers under the bed, hanging locker to port, lockers and storage, 1 large opening hatch and 2 fixed hull portholes. or b) 1 owner’s aft cabin (option) • Large owner’s cabin with lateral double bed to starboard, drawers under the bed, double hanging locker, lockers, shelf alongside the hull, settee and desk, 2 opening hatches and 1 fixed hull porthole, lee clothes.
GUEST’S BATHROOM TO PORT (headroom: 1,95 m) • Synthetic marble washbasin with mixer tap. • Cabinet with mirror. • Marine toilet (large model). • Independent shower with grating and draining electric pump. • 1 opening port and 1 hull fixed porthole.
• 12 V service circuit with 3 X 135 Amp. gel batteries.
• Shore power outlet with 12 V / 50 Amp. battery charger.
• 12 V / 230 V (or 12 V / 115 V) electric panel with touchscreen control interface (can be controlled remotely from a smartphone). Installed at chart table.
• Ceiling recessed LED lighting throughout.
• Reading lights at each bed, in the saloon and at the chart table
Options on in stock model and Additional Information
-Raymarine Electronic Equipment pack
-Radar Raymarine HD Digital 4kw 18" digital installed on mast
- Sunbrella Charcoal GreyCockpit Cushions
- Charcoal GreyInterior Leather - FloridaUSA UpgradeGrey Coloured Teak Caulking in Cockpit
-5 Blade Max Prpelloro
-In Mast Furling System
-Assymetric Spinnaker gear w/2 Halyards, 2 sheets, blocks & strop
-Asymmetrical SpinnakerSpinnaker Sleeve
-Upgrade (2) main winches to Electric 46.2 Andersen
-Upgrade (2) primary winches to Electric 52.2 Andersen
-Spray HoodCockpit Wheel and Table Covers
-(2) Teak Seats on aft Pushpits
-Upgraded Aft Toilet to Electric
-Fresh and Seawater Pump in Galley
-Webasto Heater in saloon and cabins (water ciruit)
-(3) extra Gel Batteries with Charger + battery charge control
-Second Alternator12 Volt Negative temp fridge in icebox
Additional options can be added at buyers request.
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.