- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- South Portland, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 42,005
2017 TAHOE 2150 OB
- DIG DEPTH FINDER
- WAKEBOARD TOWER W/RACKS
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 150 XL 4S
Trailer Year: 2017
Trailer Manufacturer: TRAILSTAR TRAILER
Please contact Port Harbor Marine at 207-767-3254
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 1 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2600 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: MERCURY
Engine Model: 150 XL 4S
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (42 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
First introduced in the 2016 model year, the TAHOE® 2150 continues providing fun-loving families the ultimate outboard-powered escape.
She measures in at 21’ 1” long with a 8’ 6” beam, resulting in huge amounts of room inside for moving around, as well as plenty of comfortable seating for lounging around. Below all the seats you’ll find deep storage compartments for all your gear. There’s even an innovative designated spot for stowing the ski tow pylon.
Speaking of the ski tow pylon, the 2150 sports the TAHOE-exclusive POWERGLIDE® hull design, which pairs just right with the Mercury® outboard for sensational performance for watersports and cruises.
Get out and escape right with the 2150.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage & 15-gal. (56.78 L) insulated compartment
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 5-gal. (18.93 L) freshwater tank
- Starboard console w/marine stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & dual mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/molded-in storage, including ski rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platforms w/telescoping boarding ladder & removable ski tow pylon
- Length:21' 1"
- Beam: 102'
- Bottom width: 86'
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 42 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1550 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5'
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 0'
- Draft (trimmed down): 0'
- Approx. hull weight: 2600 lbs.
- Approx. weight: 3235 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4614 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pop-up anchoring cleat
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Sport steering wheel
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
Construction & Exterior
- Available in Black Cherry, Blueberry, Storm Blue or Victory Red w/Red accent or Onyx w/Kiwi or Red accent
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Anchor locker
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below & 15-gal. (56.78 L) insulated compartment
- Port refreshment center w/drained sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/5-gal. (18.93 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable 36-qt. (34.1 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Walk-thru transom gate
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- POWERGLIDE® hull design
- Factory-matched propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tahoe Boats Website
Other Boats from Port Harbor Marine
Holden, ME, United States