- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Holden, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 16,190
2017 TRACKER SUPER GUIDE V16 SC
- ROPE RATCHET COVER
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 40 ELPT 4S
Trailer Year: 2017
Trailer Manufacturer: TRAILSTAR TRAILER
Please contact Port Harbor Marine at 207-767-3254
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 6 ft 4 in
Deadrise: 8 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 875 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: 40 ELPT 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fuel Tanks: (11 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The nimble yet stable TRACKER® Super Guide™ V-16 SC aluminum fishing boat is your best value for a side console-equipped Deep V—and it has in all the features you need for a successful fishing trip.
This boat, motor and trailer package is packed with fishing features, so whether you're casting for bass or trolling for walleye, you'll have everything you need. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Our best value in a side-console Deep V, built w/the same quality as all our boats
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Bow 15-gal. aerated livewell w/timer, standpipe overflow & removable bait bucket
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length:16' 0"
- Beam: 76'
- Bottom width: 60'
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel capacity: 11.4 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 650 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1155 lbs.
- Interior depth: 19'
- Transom height: 21'
- Deadrise: 8 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 875 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1773 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 2"
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 20' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/240x320-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated tachometer, speedometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Oversized elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Lockable bow storage compartments
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.3 m)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) aerated livewell w/timer, standpipe overflow & removable bait bucket
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.