- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Raymond, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,720
2017 REGENCY 254 LE3 SPORT
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 300L VER PRO 4.8 1.75
Please contact Port Harbor Marine at 207-767-3254
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Pontoon
LOA: 27 ft 5 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 25 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 3660 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MERCURY
Engine Model: 300L VER PRO 4.8 1.75
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
With the 254 LE3 from REGENCY®, you’ll find everything you need to lie back, relax and relish every moment on the water. See, this is where cares and concerns get left on the shoreline as you take off for your personal oasis. Where family and friends graciously come together for cold drinks, good food and great comraderie. Where even the most elegant get-togethers can turn into a fast-paced getaway with a simple throw of the throttle.
So, find that quiet cove and host the perfect soirée. Spend quality time with close family and friends. And bask in how simple, relaxing and elegant the 254 LE3 can make any excursion.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ Warranty
- NEW fence & powder-coated rail/pontoon color offerings—Storm Blue fencing w/White rails/pontoons, Pearl White fencing w/Bronze rails/pontoons or Charcoal fencing w/Black rails/pontoons
- Rail-Lock™ mooring cover w/bow extension
- 3 powder-coated performance pontoon logs w/lifting strakes & wave deflectors
- 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/power-up & power-down feature, LED lights & storage pockets
- Deluxe raised helm station w/illuminated switches & gauges, tilt hydraulic steering & captain’s chair
- NEW port bucket seat & plush bow lounge seating w/lockable storage below & changing curtain in port bow lounge arm
- NEW aft-facing lounges w/lighted storage below
- In-console stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input & dash-mounted remote
- Full-width swim platform w/simulated teak flooring, ski tow pylon & fold-down reboarding ladder
- Length: 27' 5"
- Deck length: 25' 1.5"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 25' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1725 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2540 lbs.
- Interior depth: 29.5"
- Approx. weight: 3660 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 6160 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 35' 3"
- Storage length: 34' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NEW larger fuel capacity
- 10+LIFE™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA® certified
- Aft-facing camera
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- Exclusive Rail-Lock™ snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/total bow coverage
- LED-enhanced navigation & docking lights
- Dramatic LED accent lighting to highlight the full-length of the pontoon exterior
- Lighted drink holders
- Self-closing magnetic-latch bow & aft gates
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 pop-up mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Removable molded windscreen
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform w/simulated wood non-skid mat
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- Lowrance® HDS-7 depth finder w/rear camera video display
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash-mounted remote & 4 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Flip-out drawer
- Designated mobile phone holder
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
- Back-lit switch panels
Construction & Exterior
- Available w/Charcoal fencing w/Black powder coating, Storm Blue fencing w/White powder coating or Pearl White fencing w/Bronze powder coating
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Powder coated Bimini top hardware, deck brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY® side graphics
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Stylized, powder coated 1.25" (3.2 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Lighted storage throughout
- Blue LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Blue exterior accent LED lighting along pontoon logs & under water lighting aft
- 1 Interstate® cranking battery & 1 house battery w/hold-down trays
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- Easy-to-access automotive-style fuse panel
- 12V outlets
- NEW oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling port bucket seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Pop-up changing room in port bow couch arm
- Luxury woven flooring
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder, 12V outlet & pop-up changing curtain in arm
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder & 12V outlet
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- NEW port & starboard aft couches w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrests, lighted lockable storage, lockable arm storage & lighted floor drink holders
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.4 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment
- Full-width aft swim platform w/simulated teak flooring
- Plush soft-touch upholstery
- Removable table w/soft-touch non-slip surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- NEW large 4-step powder coated boarding ladder w/framed platform & tall grab rails
- 3 pontoon logs for extra lift, buoyancy, speed & handling
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Port Harbor Marine
Raymond, ME, United States
Holden, ME, United States
Holden, ME, United States
220 LE3 Sport
South Portland, ME, United States
Raymond, ME, United States
Holden, ME, United States