- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 186,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 203,186)
We are proud to present PS Designs, which is an exciting new brand of yachts. Built in Ukraine under the direct supervision of the designer, they have the option to be finished on the site of the buyer anywhere in the world.
Given we (as a brokerage office) have extensive experience working with designed project yachts and more recently, Zenon Yachts Ltd who supply the Sunquest range as hulls that need finishing by the purchasers, we understand what is involved with a project and already know this is a proven and very popular concept across the world, given we have already sold 1 unfinished Sunquest hull to Europe and another to Sri Lanka in a very short space of time.
As a result we urge you to explore the concept of getting a great discount offered here, while at the same time you can dictate the final finish be it the wood work, electronics, furnishings, rigging, sails, helming gear, galley, heads etc...
This particular model, their PS-4300 Classic is a remake of the Best World boat Najad 440AC.
Owners can specify an internal layout which best suits their needs. The three cabin layout, for example, with full width master cabin in the bow will prove popular for large families or for those who like to sail with as many guests as possible.
Alternatively, a three cabin option, with a single ‘off-watch’ berth positioned close to the companionway steps and extra large aft locker space, may suit the practical needs of long distance cruising folk, or those who sail mainly just as a couple.
Build time is approximately 8 months. We now welcome all serious enquiries and viewing requests.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand but in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: PS Design
Designer: Pavel Shaposhnikov
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.0 m
Beam: 4.18 m
LWL: 12.20 m
Minimum Draft: 2.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Displacement: 11000 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 20.50 m
Total Power: 72 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: D2-75S
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 72 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (180 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (120 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
FULL INFORMATION AND INVENTORY
- Hand lay up sandwich construction including multi-axial E-glass mats, Vinylester resin and Divinycell core material.
- The surface layer is gelcoat.
- Below the water line the hull is treated with 2x layers of epoxy primer and black antifouling paint. The inside of the hull is top coated.
- Hull colour is white, with carmine red water lines and hull trim line.
- The hull is reinforced with longitudinal and transverse floor plate construction, which supports the keel fittings, mast, engine frame, tanks and cabin soles.
- There are additional longitudinal reinforcements in the hull, stringers, for maximum hull strength.
- All main bulkheads and stringers are laminated on both sides to the hull.
- Reinforced single laminate (no core) is used in high stress/important areas such floor construction, engine bed and through hull fittings.
- Hand lay up /hand laid deck and coach roof in sandwich construction including multi-axial mats, Vinylester outer skin, Divinycell core material and polyester inner skin.
- Reinforced single laminate (no core) is used in high stress/important areas.
- Deck colour is white.
- Hull and deck are bolted and glued together.
- Solid teak on deck, coach roof, swim platform and in cockpit area
- Teak deck of 12 mm thickness glued and screwed
- Teak capping fitted with stainless steel rail on the outside for best possible protection
- The keel, designed for best performance, has an upper part in cast iron for strength and a ballast lead bulb.
- The entire keel is separately epoxy treated and acid proof, stainless steel bolts fix it securely to the hull
- Volvo Penta D2-75S, 4-cylinder direct injection 4-stroke marine diesel with fresh water cooling.
- Crank shaft power: 55 kW (75 hp)
- S-drive and folding propeller
- Bowthruster Sleipner, mounted in tunnel
- Mechanical reverse gear with single lever control
- On the pedestal there is a tachometer with digital engine hour meter, visible and audible alarm for low oil pressure, high engine temperature and charging
- The engine is suspended on rubber cushions which together with the low cruising rpm and a well sound-insulated engine compartment, ensures a very quite running engine and low vibration levels
- Wet exhaust with swan neck and effective rubber silencer
- The engine is located inside a well insulated engine room with daily access from a door on port side. All important engine components are easily accessible for servicing
- On the engine cooling system there is an outlet to heat the hot water boiler
- Separate external fuel and microbe filter in addition to the engine standard filter
- Separate engine battery switch, battery voltage is displayed at navigation table.
- Balanced spade-rudder with self aligning bearings
- Solid stainless steel rudder post.
- Steering system is a rotating torque tubes system.
- Stainless steel steering wheels covered in Elk skin and with Adjustable friction brake
- Emergency steering is operated by a tiller on the rudder post
- Bow thruster (Sleipner)
DECK FITINGS AND EQUIPMENT
Andersen winches, full stainless, self-tailing:
- 2 x 52 ST Genoa winches
- 2 x 40 ST Main sheet/halyard winches
- 3 x Lockable winch handles
- 4 x Mooring cleats, stainless steel, through bolted
- 2 x Spring cleats, stainless steel, through bolted
- 4 X 15m mooring lines
- 4 X fenders
- Genoa sheet track systems with ball bearing cars, manoeuvred by trim lines, led to 2 x line clutches located just outside the cockpit for easy access.
- Main sheet track system, mounted forward of the wind screen, including ball bearing car and adjustable sheeting point, all managed from cockpit.
- Sheets and trim lines run through 4 x Spinlock line clutches.
- Electric windlass (1500W), located under the deck, with removable hand control.
- Delta type anchor 25 kg
- 40 m, 10 mm chain and swivel between anchor and chain
- Bow fitting includes twin bow rollers and fitting for optional gennaker.
- Stainless steel pullpit
- Stainless steel pushpit with integrated teak seats
- Lifelines with stanchions screwed to fittings which are through bolted to the rail below the capping
- Folding bathing and safety ladder fitted to the integral swimming platform for easy access in and out of the water
- Teak grab rails on coach roof
- Deck fillers for water, fuel and for evacuation of the holding tanks
- Internationally approved LED- navigation lights on pulpit and pushpit
- Ensign staff (flag pole
- Option for retractable davits
- Option for 6 person life raft (extra €3115)
- Drained chain locker in bow
- Two deck lockers on aft deck with a shelf in the port locker
- A stowage locker is located at the transom including a separate drained locker for the propane bottle
SKYLIGHTS, PORTLIGHTS, WINDOWS & VENTILATION
- 5 x opening skylights on deck
- 10 x port light in coach roof (opening in each heads, galley and 4 in aft cabin)
- 2 x port lights on transom to the aft cabin
- Fixed Windscreen made of hammer glass, mounted in an aluminium frame
- 6 x Dorade ventilators with stainless steel protection bars
- Louvers in the washboard
- Behind the wind screen in the spacious cockpit, there is a large chart table area with grab handles and a washboard in high gloss varnished teak. In this area there is also space for additional instrumentation
- The twin steering pedestals is made in glass fibre, with space for additional instruments. On top of the pedestals there is grab handles and one illuminated compass
- The stainless steel steering wheels and parts of the spokes are covered with elk leather
- There is a fixed, high glossvarnished cockpit table with foldable leafs in the middle of the cockpit
- Cockpit grating and seats in teak
- Flush mounted recess (storage space) in the coaming on both sides of the cockpit
- The engine panel is installed in the starboard coaming recess
- The sprayhood provides a completely protected area at the forward end of the cockpit and with the optional extension, the entire cockpit can be covered. The sprayhood has windows in the front section and is fixed to a stainless frame. In order to make a splash proof joint the sprayhood is fitted in a groove, on the top edge of the windscreen frame
- A manual bilge pump is fitted in the cockpit sole, possible to operate from the cockpit with all hatches closed
RIG AND SAILS
- Seldén rig
- Keel stepped in mast furling with fractional 19/20 rig and three pairs of swept spreaders. Control lines led to cockpit under deck to jammers
- Mast and boom in silver anodized aluminium profile
- Standing rigging of stainless steel wire
- Seldom mechanical backstay adjuster
- Rod kick with gas damper
- Stainless steel chain plates, top shrouds mounted on toe rail lower shrouds close to the coachroof, bolted and laminated on both sides to the hull
- Aluminium rigging screw protection
- Internal main and jib halyards of wire/polyester, all halyards and control lines are led back to cockpit
- Headsail Furlex system with reefing line on port side, led through blocks on stanchions, through a jammer on aft part of the toe rail and via a block to the cockpit, for easy handling
- Mast equipment includes deck light (on front of the mast), steaming light and anchor lights, windex and flag halyards
- Boom lines include topping lift and internal outhaul.
- ‘Original’ sails are made in high quality, laminated cloth, tri-radial cut from UK-Sailmakers.
- The furling vertical battened mainsail is fitted with sail number, boat number, battens, tell tales and sail bag.
- The furling working jib with battens is delivered with tell tales and sail bag
- Raymarine i70 Multi-function instruments
- Raymarine C95 pedestal mounted Chartploter
- Raymarine P70 Autopilot
The interior is made of a selected, first class quality unstained African mahogany, hand crafted, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish. Dark wood features. The flooring is made of varnished dark wood with inlaid stripes. There are inspection hatches for the bilge and transducers. The headlining is of white covered panels.
- In the saloon there is plenty of space for the whole crew to be together for meals and room for enjoying a good social life on board
- Ample dimmer controlled ceiling lights and reading lights at settees.
- The companion way steps have purposefully left unvarnished and in each curved step there is caulked strips for a safer foot-hold. The stair is mounted on hinges with gas dampers for easy opening and a daily access to the engine room
- There are leather covered stainless steel hand rails on each side of the staircase
- Leather covered stainless steel grab rail on starboard side of the ceiling
- There are two big opening skylights in the saloon ceiling which together with the port lights makes the saloon bright and spacious
- The large, saloon table, foldable on starboard side, has a bottle stowage in the table support
- There are plenty of lockers and a special shallow locker on starboard mast bulkhead, suitable for a flat screen tv
- The backrests of the settee on port side are hinged to convert the settee to a berth (2,3 m)
- Head room 1,97 m
- The L-shaped galley is located amidships just to port of the companionway and offers a large working surface with all necessary galley equipment easy to reach
- The galley work top is made of plexicor® with stainless steel twin sinks and a chopping board, which fits over one of the sinks
- A fully pressurized system for hot and cold fresh water includes a luxury single lever tap
- The cooker is a Force 10, twin burner gimbaled gas cooker with oven and grill. The gas pipes are fixed copper pipes and a remote controlled shut-off valve between cooker and gas bottle is located in the galley area. A manual gas valve is fitted underneath the cooker
- A well insulated (92 L) fridge box with 3 removable baskets. It has an air cooled compressor
- There are large additional stowage areas for groceries and other food items
- The cupboards are equipped with fiddles for plates, cups and glasses and there is a cupboard under the cooker for pans and cutlery. The cupboard above the cooker, is dedicated for an optional micro
- Waste basket in the cupboard under the sinks
- Ceiling light over the working area
- Extra cupboard with sliding doors on the galley work top, aft
- Head room 1,90-1,97 m
- Cutlery and glasses including wine glasses, tumblers and beer glasses
- The spacious navigation area amidships on starboard side, is with its two seats, an important part off the saloon
- There is space for admiral charts which can be stowed in the chart table
- Space for additional instrumentations and equipment on panels above the navigation table
- The switchboard behind a Perspex door, is easy accessable and equipped with domestic main switch (code lock), electric and tank volume information, circuit breakers, fuses and prepared for additional circuits
- There is also a 12 volt DC, 230 volt AC outlet and a chart lamp
- Two comfortable and wide, double berth (2,07 m), with two reading lights
- Berth boards are unvarnished and ventilated with holes to minimise dampness
- Plenty of stowage underneath the berth bottoms
- In each cabin there are spacious wardrobes and a shelf along hull sides
- In each cabin there is one opening port light to the cockpit and one opening port light outwards
- Head room 2.0 m
- There is one head en suite in forward cabin and one central head, on port side of the companionway. The central head, has a separate shower compartment with a wetlocker. The wetlocker is also suitable for a washing machine
- Bulkheads are white laminated. Wash basin, bench surface and shower floor are made in Corian®
- The toilet is manual operated, drained direct to sea, into the holding tank or to shore through the deck fitting
- There are lockers above and below the wash basin
- The hot and cold pressurized fresh water system is operated by a single lever tap at the wash basin and a thermostat controlled shower mixer. The shower area has an electrical waste pump and a curtain
- Head room forward 1,93 m, center 1,90 m
- Saloon settee cushions: 130mm foam build of three layers of material, providing a comfortable seat, covered with specially selected fabrics.
- Berths: 120 mm thick of two layers foam providing very comfortable matresses. Covered with neutral mattress fabric in the aft and forward cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Imperial Motor Yachts Ltd
PS 4000 Classic
Ps Design -
Ps Design -
13m Family Cruiser