- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The best combination for space, comfort, and performance.
Class6 (64 feet) is made for a couple to live on board for sabbatical, and of course easier in Charter mode. 4 principles:
- Huge space to feel like home (44m2 living area!, maybe the largest living area available in his category)
- Sailing management solo (hydraulic reefing, push-button sailing maneuver)
- REAL performances in comfort (Spine concept, carbon reinforcements)
- Design and glance, high finish, easy to maintain.
But do not fool yourself! You really keep racing pedigree.
As mentioned, all O Yachts are fully customizable by Owner. You may choose your own designer or work with our partners. Class 6 is a piece of art (thanks to Clifford and team); you may now feel free to create your own interior for pleasure and glamour. There is no chance to find Class 6 with the same interior.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 58 ft 9 in
Beam: 29 ft 6 in
LWL: 58 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 63052 lbs
Cockpit area is your decision, we have a huge space for you to design.
Bimini is protecting from sun and rain and we can add many options such as opening ...
We can position steering :
- One wheel on one side, on cabin bulkhead
- One wheel central, on cabin bulkhead
- Two wheels on cabin bulkhead,
- Two wheels aft away from cockpit area
STEERINGSince our yachts are semi-custom, steering (as many other elements) will be the Customer's choice.
The first boat being ordered is currently being designed with 2 wheels positioned on the cabin bulkhead. There is no perfect definitive solution, and we will help our Customers to make-up THEIR own solution. The 2 wheels, longitudinally centered behind the mast provide perfect peripheral view when entering into harbor, while offering as well direct and easy access to halyards and front sails sheets. Even the spinnaker sheets can be controlled from the exterior winch at helm station. The main sail can be either dedicated to one side or managed both sides with the so-called « german system ». We strongly recommend the option for hydraulic main sail car management. Jibes are made easily, without any external support, only by acting on a joystick at helm station. Within 40 seconds the main sail car will translate from one side to the other, and for fast release 4 seconds from middle to side when fully opening the valve. This is an excellent Safety option. Several push buttons may be installed on boat to release the main car.
Optional « Forward cockpit »
Thanks to our specific longitudinal section, we can easily open the bulkhead in the front of the living area as this part does not bear any mast load.
The front cockpit is a perfect place for 5 people to enjoy sailing with a direct view on the landscape, seated or 4 people to relax in the side subbed. This area gets perfect fresh air when sailing in tropical sunny conditions.
In harbors the front cockpit provides privacy, enabling to relax reading or having a drink. We may add a table upon Customer request.
Optional « Flybridge Lounge »
On top of the bimini, we offer a fantastic space to relax and enjoy view.
2 SOLUTIONS - SOLARIUM or LOUNGE
The Solarium is a flat area for people to relax.
The Lounge is for people to have a table and sofa plus solarium in the back. They can stay seated when sailing or stand up when mooring.
This flybridge offers passage from both sides of the steering with both seating area and subbed bench. A table may also be added, allowing to enjoy eating with a panoramic sea view.
A dodger protects from sun and rain when seated with possible extension to the back. Most of the flybridge is made of carbon to reduce weight in the higher part of the structure.
Aft extensions : Extra speed and comfort
Laurent BOURGNON added long extension aft on his own motor catamaran. Anyone who went on his boat was convinced after aday - this is a must! On Class 6 we propose as an option a 2m carbon aft extension on the main hulls.
Aft platform offers so many improvements :
• Perfect transition between boat and tender. The tender becomes like "a car at home", it is used anytime people need to go away.
Therefore this aft platform is like having a private dock. There is also plenty of room to transfer food, diving gears … from boat to tender.
• Perfect place for wet gears and toys such as diving equipment, seabobs, … Perfect place for smelly, dirty such as oil…
• Extra speed (about 5%) with minimal investment. When motoring, you may use this extra speed to reduce engine rpm for the same speed, thus extending the range in motoring. When sailing this will be pure pleasure !
• Extra buoyancy (about 350kg). More equipment can be installed on board with less penalty on performances.
• If needed it can be removed when mooring in harbor for long periods.
- 42m2 Living area from Cockpit to Saloon -
This is a record breaking to feel like home
We designed the structure in order to offer the largest opening between cockpit and living area - to feel like an apartment. If you put the same floor in cockpit and saloon, you enforce the feeling of space and volume. We also designed interior living area with water drain, so you can clean interior and cockpit with clear water at the same time.
Below sample design for Owner oriented catamaran
O Yachts is specialized in semi custom yachts. We have ready designs for 1, 2 or 3+skipper hull designs.
You may also appoint your own interior designer or ask for our recommended specialists - French, Italian and Russian - interior designers to create a custom one-off interior. At O Yachts we keep the Baltic carpentry reputation high.