- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- United States
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
How do you put together the perfect boat? Nordhavn’s Chief of Design, Jeff Leishman, has done the hard work with his designs, but for the buyer, the question looms when masterminding the order. Putting together the perfect boat, of course, depends on the individual buying it. So how do you know what’s perfect?
We, at Pacific Asian Enterprises (PAE) like to think we know what makes up the perfect boat. And we’ve had the chance to validate ourselves with a stock Nordhavn 76. Nearly all Nordhavns are sold before production begins, but from time to time we will start and build a boat without a buyer attached to it, which is what’s happening with N76 hull #24.
There are many decisions that need to be made when ordering a new Nordhavn. To develop the order for N76#24, we gathered together the sales and production teams and poured over the drawings and features of more than 20 different N76s as well as other Nordhavn models. We came up with a package that represents the best proven design ideas, the best sea boat, the most popular, the most beautiful, the most sensible, the best colors, the best decor, the best resale potential and the best overall value. In other words, the PERFECT boat.
N7624 has been on the production line for 12 months now and is due for factory completion in September of this year. She is being offered as a "package" meaning one price for a complete boat which includes electronics, shore boat, life rafts, water maker, ground tackle and much much more.
We can hand you the keys to this gorgeous brand new Nordhavn 76 before the end of 2017. Just choose where you’d like to take delivery of your new yacht.
For more information and pricing, please contact Nordhavn Yachts at 949.496.4848 or email@example.com.
Please contact at 949.496.4848
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Asian Enterprises
Designer: Jeff Leishman
LOA: 76 ft 3 in
Beam: 21 ft 0 in
LWL: 69 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 8 in
Displacement: 252000 lbs
Total Power: 500 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 6135AFM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 500 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Fiberglass (800 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (4050 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Fiberglass (150 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 5
Hull Color: Arocoat #310 Light Beige
Boot top and stack stripe colors: Arocoat #355 Black
Super structure color: Ferro White
Non skid color: Arocoat #310 Light Beige
Bottom paint color: Petit Trinidad SR Black
Factory start date: December 2015
Factory completion date: October 2017
- Alcom Electronics Package #34437-A
- AB 16' VST/ALX yacht tender with (1) one Yamaha F50LB outboard motor per specification. Include mounting chocks and tie down system.
- Supply and install (1) one Dometic SXII 1200 gallon-per-day watermaker. Model #252403038, remote panel and commercial filters included.
- Supply and install (1) one Parker (Village Marine) UV Sterilizer in line within the fresh water system
- Supply and install (2) two Miele #CS1312 Combiset electrical BBQs mounted in the cockpit console
- (2) two Zodiac #DRZ31141 six-person liferafts "USCG" and "Solas A" approved. Pack "A". Mounted within the handrails of the mid deck.
- Include Phantom screens installed at all exterior doors
- Modified wide body salon layout with the port side boarding deck area
- Include the bulbous bow
- Include the 18" swim step extension with teak decking
- Install six (6) vertical portlights in the master cabin in lieu of standard Manship oval portlight, non opening. Three per side, port and stbd. All portlights to be frameless fritted glass that is glued into place.
- Install the galley window hull cut out the same as 7620 and 7615. Use the highest possible location the same as 7620.
- Compressed air system run from the horn compressor: Locations on the foredeck, cockpit, flybridge and in the engine room.
Interior Wood Type: Teak, Charco, Toseva NA-15, horizontal grain
- Interior wall covering above the chair rail (Wainscoting), Koroseal "Rice Paddies"
- Salon overhead teak wood treatment similar to Nordhavn 7617
- Install a full length mirror on the back of the lower guest cabin #1 entry door from the lower hallway with a 3/4" bevel
- Install a full length mirror on the back of the lower guest cabin #2 entry door from the lower hallway with a 3/4" bevel
- Install a full length mirror on the back of the master walk in closet door with a 3/4" bevel
- Master Cabin headboard similar to be three horizontal padded sections
- Lower Guest Cabin headboard similar to 7617, Eliana. PAE to supply fabric.
- Fabricate (2) two 7622 style ottomans with hinged top and storage below, covered in PAE supplied Ultraleather
- Install (2) two Maxwell chain counters in the pilothouse dash area and (2) two more on the flybridge dash
- Install the mid deck standard settee, FRP table with center leaf, and step. Exhaust trunk should be in the standard FRP trunk under the table and through the settee.
- 6' mid-deck extension
- Upper aft deck, 7' mid deck extension and Portuguese bridge to be teak decking in lieu of non-skid
- Install an FRP deck box in front of the pilothouse windows
- Install an FRP deck box under davit on the foredeck
- Install storm plate receptacles only. Acrylic storm plates not included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Pacific Asian Enterprises
Jupiter, FL, United States
75 Expedition Yachtfisher
New Bedford, MA, United States
Pacific Northwest, United States
Dana Point, CA, United States
Jupiter, FL, United States