- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- CT, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 565,000
This spectacular Trimaran offers the ability to cruise the world while taking the space, comfort and amenities of home along with you.
With the sea-keeping qualities of a mono-hull and the sprawling accommodation and speed of a catamaran, the NEEL 45 is well worth exploring.
Please contact us anytime for any further questions.
We are the US importers of NEEL Trimarans of France.
The boat shown here is our 2017 Demo boat. She is currently docked in Charlestown, SC and very much available for sale to make room for the new NEEL 51 that is scheduled for spring delivery.
Please inquire as to special pricing on this boat!
Call or email us anytime and we would be glad to help. Thanks!
Please contact Robert Rodgers at (860) 536-7776
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Standard layout.
- Two double cabins on main deck with two heads.
- Forward vee berth cabin.
- Two berths in port float. Storage in stbd.
- Blinds on Cabin Windows
SAILS & RIGGING
- Square Top Mainsail
- Lazy Bag system for Mainsail
- Genoa with UV Strip on furler
- Self Tacking Jib with UV Strip on furler
- Ventilation Hatch above Galley
- Deck Shower
- Electric Windlass
- Cockpit Cushions
- Folding Propeller
- 4 Dock Lines and Fenders
- Electric Toilets in each head
- LED Navigation Lights
- LED Interior Lights
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Winch on stbd side
- Pressurized Sea Water at Galley
- Extra sea water tap for outside washdown
- Dinghy Davits
- Synthetic Teak in Heads
- Helm station bimini
- Bimini for aft Cockpit
- 110V Shore power and inverter/charger
- Brookes & Gatehouse Zeus 3 7" Chartplotter
- 2 X Triton T-41; Depth , Speed, Wind
- B&G Autopilot
- AP controls at helm and Nav Station
- VHF/AIS V50 B&G
- B&G Broadband Radar 3G
- Fusion AV 7590 Stereo with Inside and Cockpit Speakers
- Bluetooth, USB
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.