- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The M29 is a perfect daysailer for singlehanded sailing or can be raced easily by a crew of two or three. Weight management was a top priority addressed by 100% resin infusion construction, carbon mast and rudder. The elegant yet spare accommodations below and the clean deck and functional cockpit have all been refined for the work at hand. All this combines to create a unique boat that mixes sporty performance with timeless style.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 7 ft 4 in
LWL: 20 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in standard keel
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in shoal keel
Bridge Clearance: 42 ft 2 in
Headroom: 4 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 4375 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 14 HP
Fuel Tanks: (8 Gallons)
- Infused fiberglass composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa SB.50 core.
- Molded integral furniture and internal structure.
- External modern fin design lead keel with a palm is mounted in a molded hull recess with 316 SS bolts.
- Fiberglass engine bed.
- Infused fiberglass structural forward bulkhead with chainplate reinforcements.
- Infused fiberglass composite deck with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa SB.50 core.
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Marine Group 27 100 Amp-hour AGM battery.
- Yanmar 60 Amp/12 VDC alternator with internal regulator for battery charging.
- 12 VDC distribution panel.
- 12 Volt outlet.
Electronics, Communication and Navigation
- Perko bicolor bow light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Perko transom stern light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Aquasignal steaming light on mast.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump located near helm in cockpit.
- Whale Gulper IC electric bilge pump with water sensor control.
Steering and Rudder
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
- Tiller steering with laminated ash tiller.
- Forespar tiller extension and tiller lock box.
- (2) Self-aligning rudder bearings.
Outfit and Furnishing Joiner Work
- Fiberglass integral furniture are bonded to the hull and deck with two-part structural adhesive.
- Fiberglass floor pan with oiled Teak cabin sole.
- Cherry hull sheathing.
- Cherry window frames and Cherry cap trim on main bulk head opening.
- Cherry bunk rails.
- Sailing hardware is Harken or equal.
- Varnished teak toe rail
- Custom cast SS bow and stern chocks that integrate beautifully with the teak toe rail.
- Varnished teak eyebrow trim.
- Varnished teak dorade boxes with SS cowl vents.
- Varnished teak hand rails on the cabin top.
- Varnished teak coaming cap.
- Ritchie Venture bulkhead compass.
- Custom MY cast SS cockpit drains.
Paint, Coatings and Fairing
- Toe rail: varnished teak.
- Deck: gelcoat Oyster white with molded Tan non-skid.
- Hull topsides: Oyster white gelcoat.
- Cove stripe: Awlgrip Cordova Gold.
- Boot top stripe: Awlgrip choice of standard colors.
- Bottom paint: Interlux Pacifica.
- Bilge: White gelcoat.
- Name and hailing port on transom in Vinyl letters.
Spars and Rigging
- Carbon fiber mast and aluminum boom with Awlgrip finish.
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders.
- Harken mainsail luff track system.
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track.
- Harken manual headsail furling unit.
- Standing rigging is 1×19 stainless steel wire rope.
- Hall A-12 mechanical vang with Harken block and tackle.
- Backstay adjuster with 18:1 purchase led to helm.
- Jib sheet with coarse and fine tune adjustment.
- Cunningham led to the cockpit.
- Outhaul adjustment on boom.
- Running rigging is high quality low-stretch rope.
- Main halyard 2:1 ratio 8mm Jib halyard 6mm.
- Main sheet 8mm.
- Reef line 8mm.
- Jib sheet 8mm.
- Jib furling line 10mm.