- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This more than 23-metre yacht marks an important step for Lagoon towards a world in which elegance and refinement are the watchwords. Lagoon brought together an illustrious team for the design of its flagship: VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design. All have strived to produce a catamaran where harmony reigns between the interior and exterior living spaces, where compromise does not exist, where innovation enhances comfort and life at sea.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 76 ft 5 in
Beam: 36 ft 1 in
LWL: 74 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 125685 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo D4 180 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (211 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (370 Gallons)
- Connected spaces that become one, from the aft deck to the trampoline forward.
- A massive flybridge affording an impressive additional living space, while remaining an integral part of the boat.
- A forward cockpit, directly accessible from the deck and the saloon, providing an outstanding view to the horizon.
- Large hull portholes that allow generous amounts of light into the interior spaces.
- Direct access to the sea from the owner's suite through the hull door, the SEVENTY 7’s private beach: a little technological gem available as an option.
- The blend of elegant details and finishes and the refinement of the materials provide you with a comfortable and harmonious interior.
- An interior with optimised layout to create a true living space, infinitely spacious and bright.
- A saloon with large windows and exceptional headroom, providing an outstanding panoramic view.
- A real owner’s suite, independent of the rest of the vessel, providing access to the sea with an optional private beach.
- A flexible space enabling the creation of an additional private area for the owner's suite, connecting directly to the saloon and the forward cockpit.
- Different layouts available with 3, 4 or even 5 guest cabins, each fitted with an island bed, a desk, ample storage spaces and complemented by a private bathroom.
- A crew area with more comfort and space: a true suite, located at the forward or aft end of the boat depending on the desired layout, as there are 2 layout options.