2017 Lagoon 450 F
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the new Lagoon 450.
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- infusion-moulding: weight saving (important for a catamaran), best possible structure, protection for the environment and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi® reconstituted wood in the interests of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail!
- and the Nauta Design touch for elegance and comfort
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prevost
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 45 ft 10 in
Beam: 25 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 26791 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 75 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 34178 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 2x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (46 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (132 Gallons)
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Lagoon 450 F
Message cannot be empty!