2017 Lagoon 400
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design's work on the boat's interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
- Luxurious and modern with its Alpi® grey oak finished cabinets, and Milano laminate flooring.
- Even more spacious with the redesigned layout of the salon.
- High level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins.
- In the owner version, an impressive suite rarely found on catamarans of this size, featuring double cabin, couch, and desk.
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- wide choice of layouts including 3 or 4 cabins and 2, 3 or 4 washrooms
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prevost
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 39 ft 3 in
Beam: 23 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 66 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 22817 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 2x 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (79 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (53 Gallons)