- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- LONGWOOD, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 71,900
2017 Key West 239FS only (40hrs).
SEA FOAM GREEN~
Full SeaDek interior ($3000)
250 Yamaha SHO with extended warranty till 2021!!!
Simrad 12" head unit
Color Hardtop( same color as hull, thats an upgrade)
Freshwater wash down
All lights ( underwater and cabin)
Flushable toilet with pump out.
Standard Horizon Radio
Upgraded Digital Antenna
Taco Outriggers ( OEM Option I had listed with boat)
Full cover ( This is not part of the price but can be negotiated after)
Lenko trim tabs
Pop up Cleats
Command link gauges
Comes with 2016 aluminum Karavan dual axle trailer with upgraded axles!
The engine has five-year transferable warranty!
Call Today to set-up a showing!
Call Jeremy Mast 941-330-4743 or email@example.com
Please contact James Robbins at (305) 562-1258
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2700 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: SHO
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 40
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.