- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Chester, MD
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
- Sale Pending
Check out this Key West 239DFS! This thing is just put together right. It's got the sun coverage and interior space that you and the family are looking for, it's got plenty of places to lounge and is basically a boat that does it all. Checking in at just under 24', it's seaworthy and capable of those days on the Bay that demand a little bit more boat. Of course its a Key West, so the hull is truly unsinkable with a level flotation system--something no other boat in it's class can claim. The oversize hard top opens up all kinds of possibilities with canvas enclosures and provides a great platform for skiing, fishing and general cruising. It's also really good looking--the slate grey is a customer favorite. If you are looking for a dual console, you absolutely must give the 239DFS a look. Did we mention that is has a 300HP Yamaha? Try to find another 23' dual console with 300HP! It's not going to last long--come down to Annapolis Boat Sales on Kent Island and see for yourself.
Call 24-7 410-353-6919
Please contact Jack Flood at 410-604-6962
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2800 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: F300XCA
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239DFS is loaded with amenities, comfort, style, and performance. Like the rest of the fleet this big runabout is self bailing and foam filled to provide level and upright flotation giving your family one of the safest platforms on the water today.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 15 gallon aerated live well.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Bow cushions.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from ANNAPOLIS BOAT SALES
2020 Center Console
Chester, MD, United States
Chester, MD, United States