- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle - Arriving Our Dock, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 319,858
- Sale Pending
24 JEANNEAU 419's SOLD in Seattle! Come See Why this is the #1 selling 40' sailboat in the PNW!
The most popular 40’ footer in the PNW! What makes this boat work so well? Great sailing performance & handling, very easy to single hand with main & jib controls led aft. Large 40' hard chine stable hull w/ less heeling. Big open master cabin with lots of hanging & storage space. Ergonomic salon & galley with lots of views out. Large head w/ separate shower & big "garage" aft - head & cockpit access!
Featuring a much wider swim platform for optimal access to the sea, more gradual staircase with double hinge-out doors, fiberglass bow sprit extending the J and getting the anchor further forward, new interior cushions and much more!
During the development of the Sun Odyssey 419 the goal was clear; take every element that embodies the Sun Odyssey range and make it better. The result is a yacht that is undeniable a Jeanneau. The key innovations include the complete rethinking of the deck and sail plans to make this boat, not only fast, but incredibly easy to handle.
Call us to get aboard the hottest boat in the Pacific Northwest!!
Please contact at 206 323 2405
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Philippe Briand / Jeanneau Design
Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 36 ft 1 in
Length on Deck: 39 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 16427 lbs
Ballast: 4983 lbs
Total Power: 45 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 45 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Plastic (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (21 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey
Always at the forefront of naval architecture without giving in to passing trends, your Sun Odyssey is a sound investment in good value and a trove of priceless future memories.
At Jeanneau, we know that delivering excellent boats is only the beginning; excellent customer service must follow. When you purchase a Jeanneau you become part of our family.
Built for offshore cruising, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey line has long been the reference in versatility, quality of life on board and sailing performance. This reputation for excellence stems from three defining features of the range: comfort with timeless design, speed and ease of handling while underway and, above all, seaworthiness.
Sun Odyssey 409: During the development of the Sun Odyssey 409 the goal was clear: take every element that embodies the Sun Odyssey range and make it better: The result is a yacht that is undeniable a Jeanneau. The key innovations include the complete rethinking of the deck and sail plans to make this boat, not only fast, but incredibly easy to handle.
- Twin wheels and drop-down swim platform make spending time aboard the Sun Odyssey 409 relaxing and comfortable. Flush hatches and clean decks give the boat a sophisticated look while ensuring safe movements on deck. Special curved hatches and windows give the boat a sleek look while enhancing visibility and ventilation below.
- Down below, the attention to detail can be felt throughout. A contemporary interior design has been realized using the finest materials available. In addition, more choices of high-end fabrics and different flooring make the space infinitely customizable to each owner's tastes. Light pours in through the numerous hull ports and overhead hatches.
Client Satisfaction: The Jeanneau experience is unique. No other builder can offer the same level of cutting-edge design, superior finish, performance and customer satisfaction - all in a competitively priced package.
Comfortable: Interior volume and ergonomic design are the hallmarks of a Sun Odyssey. An atmosphere of easy living pervades due to ease of movement about the boat, ample storage, solid wood moldings and the warm, bright tones of Alpi Teak woodwork.
High Performance: Able to easily maintain cruising speeds in any wind and sea conditions, a Sun Odyssey offers both enjoyable sailing and peace of mind for all on board. No need for a racing crew in order to get the best performance out of these stable, contemporary hull forms drawn by our naval architects.
Seaworthy: Designed for everything from coastal anchorages to offshore passages, our sailboats offer exceptional comfort and handling. Key attributes of this wining formula include: A well-protected and secure cockpit, good ballast-to-weight ratios, a moderate beam and, of course, plenty of handholds down below and on deck.
3 cabin, 2 head layout!
- Webasto Diesel Forced Air Heat with 6 ducts
- Ambiance Loft interior fabric - espresso color - nice!
- Indirect LED lighting in Salon
- Large V-Berth with 2 hull ports and big overhead hatch
- Large Hanging locker
- Private forward head compartment with sink, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, cabinet above sink and electric drainage pump
Aft cabins (2 - port & starboard):
- Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging locker
- Large berth with hull port, overhead hatch, and side cockpit hatch
Large Head aft to port:
- Wide walk in head
- Complete separate shower
- Double clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, c
- Large cabinet above sink
- 12v sump pump
- Large open Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seating area
- Deluxe salon table w/ unique & easy convertible double berth
- Many storage cabinets along hull sides
- Lounge seating to port with plush cushions and upper storage cabinets
- Companionway with wood steps and non-slip strips
- Double sing out smoked plexiglass companionway door
- Galley with deep double stainless steel sinks with covers, solid countertops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers
- L-galley to starboard with glass separator between galley counter and seating area
- Storage compartment for books and magazines built into the galley facade
- Single fridge box with freezer area, wire baskets, 12v refrigeration and integrated compressor
- Deluxe 2-burner propane stove with oven/broiler
- 440 aH House Battery Bank
- 110 aH Engine Start Battery w/ islolator
- 12 v alternator
- 60 A 110v battery charger, multi-phase
- Shorepower 110v inlet with differential breaker, one 110v plug per cabin, 110v plug in galley, saloon and nav station
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 110v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter
- 12 v plug per cabin and at nav station
- ALL LED Lighting!
- Flush mounted LED chromed brass ceiling lights in saloon, head compartments and cabins
- Leather-wrapped LED reading lights in forward cabin and aft cabins
- Indirect LED lighting under side decks in saloon and head compartments
- Gooseneck LED chart light mounted at nav station
- 140 gal. total water capacity. Std 87 gal bow tank + Additional 53 gal aft
- Hot and cold pressurized water distributed through-out the boat via semi-rigid hose
- Heavy-duty water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure
- 10 gallon hot water tank that is connected to engine heat exchanger and to 110v electrical system
- Chromed shower faucets in washrooms
- Electric bilge pump on float switch and manual dual-action pump in the cockpit
- Digital water level display for each tank
- Shower sumps equipped with individual electric pumps with filters and on-off switches
- Large manual pump marine toilets
- Raymarine EA97 chartplotter in pod on swivel ball at cockpit table
- US cartography
- Raymairne Quantum digital radar on mast
- Raymarine I-70 Graphic Displays (2)
- Raymarine Autopilot & gyro compass
- Raymarine autopilot remote
- NMEA 2000 Wind, Speed, Depth tranducers
- Raymarine built in Wi-Fi - (for use with ipad or Android tablet/phone - app not included)
- Fusion Stereo + Salon & Cockpit speakers
Mast & Rigging
- NEW GRP Bowsprit w/ SS bobstay and forward anchor roller!
- Classic double spreader aluminum mast
- Standing rigging discontinuous 1x19 stainless steel wire
- Harken 106% inboard genoa tracks
- Harken 140% side deck genoa tracks - adjustable from cockpit
- Rigged for Asymmetrical Spinnaker (sail not included)
- Facnor Genoa furler, attachment to stemhead fitting and furling line lead aft to port helm winch
- Running rigging polyester topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard, mainsheet, genoa sheets
- Bainbridge HSX Dacron battened mainsail
- Bainbridge HSX Dacron furling 106% headsail
- 818 sq.ft. sail area (964 sq ft sail area with optional 140% genoa - sail not included)
- Upgraded Harken 50.3 self-tailing 2 spd genoa winches
- Harken 40.2 self-tailing 2 spd coachroof winches
- Harken Electric winch upgrade - 1 port side cabintop winch
- Genoa tracks adjustable Harken lead cars located on coachroof
- Winch handles 2 x Harken handles with ball-bearing grip
- Mainsheet and genoa sheets lead back to helm station with triple Spinlock jammers
- Line jammers Spinlock, on both sides of coachroof with return blocks for optional 135% genoa
- Wide Harken mainsheet traveler with ball-bearing cars, control lines lead aft to cockpit & helms
- Rigid boom vang
- Unique PRISMA injection molded deck for much lighter weight and quality finished inside and out - ask for details!
- 12v Electric windlass (BBB, 3/8)
- SS Anchor roller far forward on GPR bowsprit
- Anchor locker room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle
- NEW! Wide opening swim platform
- Large dual wheel cockpit
- Cockpit Table with lots of storage (SS & white PVC)
- Bow pulpit open fwd, stainless steel
- Stern pulpits stainless steel with flag holder & buoy bracket
- Composite toe rail - looks and feels like wood but NO MAINTENANCE!
- Cleats 6 x aluminum mooring cleats forward, midship, aft
- Handrails sculpted, long wood handrails on coach roof for secure movement forward
- Spinnaker deck fittings
- Sheet bags in cockpit
- Double lifelines with gates port & starboard
- Wood cockpit sole
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- Black Leather Wrapped SS Steering Wheels x2.
- Wood inlay on cockpit bench seating, cockpit sole, and swim platform
- Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under aft helm seats and 2 deep lockers under aft outboard bench seats
- Line lockers under outboard helm seats for lines from the primary winches, location for deck fills, cockpit speakers and shorepower inlet
- Wide Fold down swim platform with telescopic swim ladder
- Cockpit table folding table with storage, cup holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug
- Propane locker located in lazerette locker under starboard helm seat, room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley
- compasses at each steering (2) and stainless steel grabrails
- Emergency tiller delivered with the boat, chrome fitting in cockpit floor
- Engine controls throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition alarm
Engine & Steering
- Yanmar 3JH5-CE 45 HP w/ NEW Yanmar SD60 Sail Drive
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin
- Fuel / water separator
- Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Fixed 3-blade propeller
- Deep elliptical fiberglass rudder
Forward cabin: 6'1"
Aft cabin: 6'5"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Marine Servicenter - Seattle
Seattle - Arriving Our Dock, WA, United States
Sun Odyssey 479
Seattle - Our Dock, WA, United States
Sun Odyssey 479
Seattle - Our Dock!, WA, United States
Sun Odyssey 469
Seattle - Private Dock, WA, United States