- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Annapolis , MD
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
In Stock and available Now in Annapolis.
The J/112E is the newest addition to J/Boats’ “E” Series of versatile sport cruising yachts. The “E” is for elegance and evolution in performance cruising design. Why settle for anything less than sailing where and when you want to in comfort, style and speed?
Please contact Ken Comerford in our Annapolis office. North Point Yacht Sales is dedicated to helping you find the right boat.. Cell # 410-991-1511
Come See Why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference! Call Ken Comerford or one of our staff to learn more. Office 410-280-2038
Please contact Ken Comerford at 410-280-2038
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 11300 lbs
In Stock and available NOW in Annapolis.
Call us now and learn more. Boat is read to be delivered now and has very light demo use.
Quantum A2 Spinnaker
DCX Tri-radial Mainsail with telltales, draft stripes, sail numbers, 1 full & 4 mid Batten Pockets, RBS Epoxy 15 mm Battens, and one reef.
DCX Tri-radial 100% Jib with telltales, draft stripes, 3 Vertical Leech Batten Pockets, and RBS Epoxy battens.
B&G Triton S/D/W package
2x triton displays
mast bracket 3 position
precision 9 compass
Hull & Deck Construction
- End grained balsa composite construction using biaxial and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer for 10 year protection against hull blisters.
- “SCRIMP” resin infusion system moulding process for optimum laminate strength with 65-70% glass content in structural skins.
- GRP infusion moulded bulkhead bonded to hull and deck.
- All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Heavy-duty fibreglass floor stringer grid infused, including mast structure.
- Low VCG keel with encapsulated cast iron fin with lead bulb (6.9’ draft), bolted and bonded to hull with seamed joint to allow for easy removal.
- Off-white deck with a high traction non-skid.
- White hull with gel coat integrated boot stripe.
- Integral, bulwark-style toe-rail around perimeter of deck.
- Large capacity self-draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional electric anchor windlass.
- Large cockpit storage locker on port side.
- Storage locker for life raft on starboard side.
- Propane locker located in the cockpit.
- Removable swimming ladder with SS mountings on aft end of cockpit floor.
- Balanced spade rudder constructed with biaxial and unidirectional glass and large diameter S/S stock mounted in self-aligning bearings.
- Inboard diesel Volvo D1-30, saildrive, 115 AH alternator with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
- Engine panel recessed in the cockpit with acrylic protection including RPM gauge, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
- 85 litres (18.5 gallons) fuel tank under aft cabin berth.
- Sound insulated engine compartment with ventilation ducts to the transom.
- 2 bladed folding prop.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered aluminium mast with double airfoil spreaders, finished in white.
- Discontinuous rod rigging.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Boom with internal outhaul 8:1 purchase system, mainsail reef line sheaves, main sheet and tangs for rigid boom vang.
- Carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit, retracting into a sealed compartment with overboard drain.
- Rigid boom vang with cascade purchase system.
- Jib furling system with control line led to cockpit.
- Halyard package including 1 Dyneema main halyard, 1 Dyneema jib halyard, and 1 pre-stretched polyester spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
- Sheet package including: 2 spinnaker sheets, 1 tack line, 2 jib sheets, 1 main sheet, 2 traveler control lines, 1 bowsprit control line, and 2 reef lines.
- 2 40 STA (self-tailing) mainsheet winches.
- 2 46 STA (self-tailing) primary winches.
- 2 35 STA (self-tailing) halyard winches.
- 4 Aluminium lock-in winch handles with 4 PVC handle holders.
- Mainsheet system with 2:1 purchase, led to side winches.
- Adjustable mainsheet traveler with control lines led to cleats on both sides.
- Adjustable jib cars (2) with 6:1 purchase led to cleats on coach roof.
- 2 low profile custom alloy fairleads for jib sheet lead to the primary winches.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks on pad eyes.
- 5 halyard/reef turning blocks.
- Halyards lead aft through 2 quadruple organizers and 4 rope clutches on each side of companionway.
- Tack line led aft to clutch on starboard side of cabin house.
- Bowsprit control line leading to a cam cleat on side of cabin house.
- 2 bow mooring cleats.
- 2 stern mooring cleats.
- Custom S/S stem plate with tack fitting, removable anchor roller (option).
- S/S chainplates for shrouds and backstay.
- Foredeck skylight opening hatch (500 x 500).
- Skylight opening hatch (450 x 320) over main salon.
- 2 fixed ports integrated in the coach roof sides.
- 2 opening ports (304 x 155) for aft cabin and head compartment.
- 2 opening ports (350 x 170) on aft face of cabin trunk.
- 1 opening port (350 x 170) in cockpit (aft cabin).
- 3 line bags.
- 2 S/S handrails on coach roof.
- S/S bow and stern rails with double rails.
- Double S/S lifelines, 8 stainless stanchions, 4 with reinforcing leg, and two amidships lifeline gates (P & S) for easy boarding.
- 59” (1.5m) diameter aluminium steering wheel, powder-coated black, with natural leather grip on custom moulded pedestal with 5’’ compass, brake and stainless guard.
- Emergency tiller.
- Acrylic companionway drop-board with lock and ventilation grid.
- Drop-board storage rack in cockpit locker.
- Flag holder.
- Cold-molded, solid, and laminated walnut, finished in satin varnish. White finish on main bulkhead.
- Removable, wood effect veneered floor panels with lockdown hardware and S/S metal ferrules and flush fasteners
- White laminated slat style ceilings on hull sides in main cabin and vinyl lined hull sides in forward and aft cabins.
- Forward Stateroom with large hanging locker on starboard side, storage on port side, large double V-berth with storage underneath, shelf above berth on port side, water tank under forward V-berth and full size access door to main cabin.
- Main Cabin with settee/berths to starboard and port side, large storage lockers behind backrests, table with drop leaves and bottle storage, and overhead stainless handrails.
- Galley (to starboard) with gimballed gas stove with oven and 2 burners, S/S double sink, pressurized hot and cold water system, large 90 litre molded icebox/fridge, full length locker outboard of galley countertop, fiddles around the edge of the countertop, storage under sink with shelf and space for trash bin and utensil and storage drawers.
- Nav Station (to port) with large forward facing chart table, chart storage under table lid, locker under chart table shelf outboard, and large hinged instrument panel, outboard with electrical panel.
- Aft Cabin (to port) with access door to main cabin, large hanging locker, changing seat, double berth, access panel to engine and fuel tank under berth.
- Aft Head (to starboard) with access door to main cabin, molded head platform for easier maintenance, integral shower tray, sink with access below to seacocks, pressurized hot and cold water system, marine toilet, mirror, toilet roll holder and towel rail, vanity unit, shower grating and access door to cockpit storage locker area.
- Companionway with white laminate bulkhead finish for superior wear resistance, entrance steps with angled treads, handrails integrated with bulkheads, main engine access through lifting panel and small storage bin near top of steps.
Plumbing & Electrical
- Manual cockpit operated bilge pump.
- Automatic/manual electric bilge pump with float switch.
- Pressurized hot and cold water system.
- 1 water tank (53 gallons) under V-berth.
- Ice box drain.
- Marine toilet.
- 1 AGM battery 100AH & 1 engine battery 70AH with switches and double diode/circuit breaker.
- 110V 30amp shorepower system with battery charger, outlets in galley and nav station and shorepower chord.
- 12V electric panel with fuel gauge and voltmeter.
- DC lighting package including combination of ceiling and swivelling bulkhead-mounted tulip lights in all cabins.
- Ceiling light in head.
- Light in cockpit locker.
- LED Navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, steaming light and mooring light.
- Rig grounded for protection against lightning.
- Two-tone deck.
- Bootstripe color in lieu of standard light grey.
- Cove stripe in vinyl.
- Interior cushion color other than standard.
- Leather interior cushions in lieu of standard.
- Cockpit seat and helmsman cushions - white vinyl.
- Sunbrella padded lifeline covers (4) w/matching mainsail cover & J/112E logo.
- Composite wheel in lieu of standard.
- Additional battery for total capacity of 300AH.
- Electric windlass recessed in anchor locker with removable bow roller & anchor.
- Thurston dodger with removable side curtains.
- Molded seahood instrument pod.
- Hall carbon mast in lieu of standard.
- Electric main halyard winch.
- Teak decking (cockpit seats and sole, cockpit sole only, sidedecks/cockpit seats & sole).
- Pop-up mooring cleats (6) in lieu of standard (4)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from North Point Yacht Sales
Unknown, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States