- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 72,700 (US$ 79,207)
A classic wooden boat with a solid hull construction of precious materials and a center console, crafted in the spirit of the grand tradition of high quality boat building with state of the art technology.
Owing to different motorisations, conventional four stroke outboard engines or electric engines, the CE-Marking and a certification to carry 5 persons, this boat can be used on inland and coastal waters as pleasure boat, fishing boat, water taxi or tender to a larger yacht. Speeds of 45 knots can be reached.
Because of the high engine power output, it is great for waterskiing too. Due to its small overall dimensions and a light weight it is easy to trail and can be used everywhere without great effort.
The result of clear lines, fine timbers and great quality of workmanship is a very appealing and unique appearance of this boat. Further individualisation can be achieved by various extras such as soft top, bathing ladder, mahogany handrails and different colours for upholstery and hull.
This offer is based on the standard equipment with a Mercury F100 EF 1 outboard engine (100 hp) and the option to choose the hull colour from a large range of possibilities. This boat is built individually on contract award. The construction time is approximately 4 month.
In case of interest we are happy to reply to your query and provide you with detailed information.
Please contact Master User at +49 (0)6162 961830
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 5.0 m
Beam: 1.90 m
Maximum Draft: 0.65 m
Dry Weight: 670 kgs
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: F100 EFI
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 100 HP
Maximum Speed: 45 knots
Fuel Tanks: (80 Liters)
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
- Outboard engine: Mercury F100 EFI
- Power: 100 hp @ 5,000-6,000 rpm
- Maximum speed: 45 knots
- Consumption: 11-13 l/h @ 2,500 rpm
Other engines available: Mercury 60 hp and 80 hp, electric outboard engine
HULL & DECK
- Traditional hull design with ribs and stringers made of mahogany and marine plywood
- Colour of hull sides and stern available in different colours
- Mahogany deck
- Floor made of antiskid mahogany
- Cockpit is divided into aft bench, steering pedestal with wooden steering wheel and forward sunbed
- Upholstery made of artificial leather
- Dashboard in brushed aluminium
- 3 stainless steel cleats
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Sun top
- Waterproof and breathable cover
- Swimming ladder
- Hand rails made of mahogany
- Safety equipment according to the current state
- Cradle on wheels
- Stereo system
- Crane eyes for lifting
- Customised fender
- Dashboard instrumentation: 3 round analog displays consisting of RPM meter, fuel indicator, trim indicator on/up and multifunction display for the engine
- Dashboard switches: navigation lights, bilge pump, horn and trim
- Electric equipment with fuses box
- 1 automatic and one manual bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher, 2 kg
Certified for up to 5 persons on board
a prima vista offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Other Boats from a prima vista
Classic Runabout 23'