- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 118,560 (US$ 147,892)
The Intercruiser 28 is designed to suit the inland waters of Europe, with a low air draft, large cockpit, wide side decks and a spacious and airy cabin.
The 28 can be specified with a Vetus 33 hp diesel or a larger 170hp or 220hp Volvo engine for offshore waters giving speeds of up to 25 knots.
As standard the boat features a day boat specification which can be tailored to suit individual tastes, to include such options as windscreens, full teak decks and wooden varnished exterior trim. The cockpit seats eight with ease and the cabin will sleep two. Headroom in the cabin is around 6ft and a full size toilet room and galley are incorporated. The engine, as with all Interboats has shaft drives, so handling at low speeds is superb and accessibility is via the wide side decks or transom door via a moulded bathing platform.
Please contact New Boats at 0118 940 3211
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 3.0 m
Maximum Draft: 0.80 m
Dry Weight: 4500 kgs
Engine Brand: Vetus
Engine Model: 4 cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 20 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (100 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (100 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (60 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
- U-shaped bench with stainless steel railings behind back seat
- One helm bucket seat as standard or a double helm seat with a backrest that is reversible as an extra
- Highly spacious storage areas beneath the U-shaped bench and floor
- Solid 10mm teak inlayed floor with self-draining units
- Seat and back cushions with piping for cockpit benches
- Entrance door in transom via a swimming platform
- Entry lighting
- Lockable teak wooden cockpit door
- Complete canopy with stainless steel frame and an optional sunshade
Deck / Structure
- Windscreen with 2 wipers as an extra option
- Electrical horn
- 2 opening portholes
- 2 stainless steel stern cleats
- 2 windows
- 2 stainless steel cleats amidships
- 1 ventilation hatch
- Teak trim alongside deck
- Stainless steel railing
- Anchor in anchor locker
- 2 stainless steel bow cleats
- Navigation lighting complete
- Cream coloured hull swimming platform inlayed with solid teak
- Rope cabling
- Swimming ladder
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Integral spray rails
- Anti-fouling with waterline
- 65l refrigerator
- Stainless steel washbasin
- Double gas cooker
- Tap with cold running water
- The cabin has U-shaped bench which converts to double bed with storage and two windows
- Large cupboard
- Opening porthole
- Teak line floor in the cabin
- Interior lights
- Opening ventilation hatch in ceiling
- Reading lights at berths
- Hand-pump toilet
- Stainless steel sink (cold water)
- Various cupboards
- Toilet roll holder
- Interior lights
The Intercruiser 28 seems a lot bigger than she actually is, the space has been very cleverly used.
There is a large foredeck and side decks that are covered in a non slip surface, with high stainless steel railings and hand rails on the roof of the cabin to make moving around the boat very easy and safe.
Aft of the cockpit is a huge deck area that can be converted into U shaped seating for at least eight people.
Amidships is the helm position with a bucket seat that can swivel around, with the option to have a double helm seat that is reversible.
There is a full canopy that has many variations to suit all weather conditions or allow the cockpit to be completely open. There is a very handy transom door which leads out to a useful swimming platform and bathing ladder.
There is a solid teak door amidships that leads down to the cabin via solid teak steps.
To port is the galley which has everything you need and can be adapted to your personal requirements.
To starboard is the head that has a marine pumped toilet and sink, if required a shower can be fitted.
To the bow of the boat is a U shaped seating area that converts into a double berth or there is an option of a fixed island berth, the choice is yours.
This classic cruiser is handmade and the quality of the finish is second to none.
Other Boats from Val Wyatt Marine Ltd
Unknown, United Kingdom