- View Full Specifications
New Yacht Available Now!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 495,010
This new 2017 Helmsman Trawlers 43 Pilothouse is brand new and recently arrived to our Seattle docks.
This boat has been specified with the following options and extras in addition to a long list of standard features:
- Cummins QSB 6.7 380 hp engine upgrade
- Upgrade to Webasto hydronic heating system
- Interior upholstery upgrade
- White granite galley countertops
- House battery 1000 A-hr AGM upgrade package
- Drop down TV cabinet in salon
- Sharp Carousel R1214 1.5 cu. ft. over-counter microwave
- Optional U-shaped settee on flybridge – great for entertaining
- Cockpit entertainment cabinet with icemaker
- Interior and exterior courtesy lighting package
Additional available options including generator, washer/dryer, canvas, and navigational electronics may be added prior to delivery.
Sistership photos shown.
Visit HELMSMAN TRAWLERS for more information on the Helmsman Trawlers 43 Pilothouse and other Helmsman Trawlers models.
Visit our Waterline Boats website for our complete inventory listing, information on new Krogen Express Yachts, Helmsman Trawlers, Bracewell Yachts, and our blog. Waterline Boats LLC uses the Boatshed International Yacht Brokerage System - the strength of more than 50 offices world-wide and the most advanced brokerage technology available. Contact Waterline Boats for more information about the advantages of listing and buying using the Boatshed system!
Please contact Master User at (206) 282-0110
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Helmsman Trawlers
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 3 in
LWL: 39 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 42 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 35000 lbs
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSB 6.7 litre
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (45 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The large master stateroom is forward, and features an island queen bed, cedar-lined hanging closets port and starboard, drawers beneath the bed (and additional storage further forward under the bed), reading lights, bookshelves, two opening portlights, and an opening overhead hatch.
The forward head is starboard off of the forward companionway, and includes an enclosed shower compartment.
The guest stateroom is port off of the forward companionway. A double berth, storage drawers and lockers, and a hanging locker are included.
The pilothouse is just two steps up from the saloon, and features a raised dinette large enough to seat three adults. It's easy to enjoy the view while underway or in port from this vantage. The dinette optionally converts to a single pilot berth. The helm is located to starboard -- the view over the bow and aft to the port and starboard quarters makes docking easy. The helm seat slides out of the way, and sliding pilothouse doors port and starboard provide immediate access to the side decks, the bow, the flybridge or to the dock. In addition to the sliding doors, ventilation and light is provided by opening side windows, an opening center windshield, and an opening overhead hatch. Overhead handholds are provided for safety and are beautifully crafted in teak like the joinery throughout the boat. A nav station large enough to work with charts (including hinged storage beneath) is provided -- a feature overlooked in many of today's boats. Additional flat counter/working space is provided to starboard behind the helm seat. Compared to the Helmsman Trawlers 38 Pilothouse to forward windows are moved further forward providing a panoramic view.
The expansive saloon takes full advantage of the boat's generous beam, and feels like the saloon of a much larger boat. With an L-shaped galley to starboard, a U-shaped dinette to port (which converts to a queen berth), and space for a recliner or one or two other comfortable free-standing chairs aft starboard, the saloon is designed for entertaining and comfortable living at sea! Storage includes a microwave cabinet and pantry forward on the centerline, an entertainment center and storage cabinet (with louvered doors, as throughout the boat) to port, and a bookshelf with storage behind sliding doors to starboard. The galley includes many drawers and cabinets, and an overhead storage cabinet the folds up into the overhead to avoid obstructing the view. Overhead teak handholds and an elegant teak/holly beam with hanging knees add a nautical flair and serve serious purpose.The day head (with shower capability) to port is accessed via a sliding cabin door and is two steps down from the saloon.
The engineroom gives an amazing amount of working space around the engine, and includes a built-in workbench/tool storage. The room is well-lit and extremely orderly. Wire and tubing runs are precise and accessible. Deck plates make movement easy. Through-hulls are readily at-hand.
The aft cockpit features a full-length cover and is larger than the 38 Pilothouse.
The flybridge is positioned aft of the raised pilothouse, providing a sleeker appearance and a lower profile. This boat includes the optional U-shaped settee with installed table, and starboard helm station. The boat deck will accommodate a 10' RIB. All railings are welded stainless steel, with finely polished welds. Access to the flybridge is via wide stairs (no ladders!) port and starboard from the pilothouse, for exceptional safety and security.
Standard engine -- Cummins QSB 6.7-250 hp engine, electronically-controlled common-rail design. Optional engine choices include the entire Cummins QSB series up to 550 hp -- and Cummins QSL9. Other engines including Lugger, John Deere, and Isuzu may be specified.
- freshwater cooling
- engine alarm system
- dual Racor fuel filters
- two 250 gallon FRP fuel tanks
- Sidepower SE 80 bow thruster
- Two Webasto Air Top 5500 cabin heaters (or credit toward a hydronic system or a reverse cycle heat/AC system if desired)
- stainless steel prop shaft
- NiBrAl propeller(s) depending on horsepower
- stainless steel rudder(s)
- stainless steel rudder shoe (single engine)
- hot and cold pressurized water
- manual bilge pump
- bronze sea strainer
- seacocks on underwater through-hull fittings
Electronically-controlled engine options include specialized controls.
- two control centers
- electronic throttle controls
- Sea Star steering system
- stainless wheel topside
- teak wheel in cabin
- sliding lower helm seat
- pedestal upper helm seat
- autopilot hydraulic steering taps in lazarette
Galley and Heads
Many custom options to configure the galley and heads are available. Standard equipment is listed below.
- Propane stove with propane locker on bridgedeck -- credit if electric stove is substituted
- Nova Kool RFU9000 refrigerator/freezer
- Overhead drop-down cabinets in galley
- Medicine cabinet in master head
- Stainless steel sink
- Two 100 gallon stainless steel water tanks
- Granite countertops
- Corian-type or Formica-type countertop options available
- Two head compartments
- Masterflush marine heads
- 45 gallon FRP holding tank
- Macerator with through-hull
- separate shower compartment
- shower sump pump
- built-in vanity
- Blue Sea AC/DC service panel
- battery selector switch
- Marinco shore power inlets (2)
- 12v outlets in salon and bridge
- 110 v outlets
- bonding systems with zinc anodes
- three Rule automatic bilge pumps
- Jabsco Sensor-Max potable water pump
- 12 v LED overhead lights throughout
- GFCI protection
- color-coded wiring harness
- One 185 A-hr AGM start battery and two 215 A-hr AGM house batteries in stainless steel rack -- additional batteries optional
- Magnum 2812 inverter/charger
- marine 11 gallon hot water heater
- pre-wired and plumbed for a generator
Safety / Fittings
- Southco door hardware
- Manship 24" x 24" stainless steel overhead hatches
- Manship stainless steel portholes
- Hawse cleats on transom (2), aft (2), and midships (2)
- 20 kg stainless steel Bruce-type anchor
- dock lines
- electric horn
- flare kit
- fire extinguishers (2)
- life vests
- type IV throwable personal flotation device
Deck, Bridge, Cockpit and Hull
Solid laminate hull with vinylester resins in external layers, fitted with internal FRP grid.
- white gel coat with gray non-skid decks (other colors available)
- anchor chain locker with access at bow
- stainless steel welded handrails
- bridge seating with storage underneath
- cockpit storage
- transom door
- LED courtesy lights
- FRP swim platform
- ladder at swim platform
- navigation lights
- opening windshield
- windshield wipers
- hardtop hatch
- forward cabin hatch
- sliding companionway door
- sliding pilothouse doors
- anchor chain roller
- Lewmar V4 windlass with 200' chain (other configurations available)
- Raw water washdown at bow
- Fresh water shower (hot/cold) in cockpit
- FRP radar mast with hinge
- epoxy barrier coating
- bottom paint
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All photos are of sisterships, and may show differences in custom or optional configurations.
Other Boats from Waterline Boats LLC
Delivered coastal US, United States
Delivered coastal US, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
37 Sedan - Two Staterooms
Delivered coastal US, United States
Kent Island, MD, United States