- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A VERSATILE LUXURY MOTOR YACHT
The Hardy 50 has all of the excellent sea-keeping characteristics of her smaller sister, the 42, but allows a larger family group to cruise together, while still being easy to manage by a couple for long periods and distances.
This powerful yacht may be fitted with engine installations up to 2 x 800hp, giving the potential of nearly 30 knots. The standard Volvo D11 625hp units give up to around 25 knots and economical cruising.
A RIB can be stowed on the large aft coachroof, deployed with an optional hydraulic crane, and her large flybridge can be accessed directly from the wheelhouse by a stairway as well as from the aft coachroof.
In addition to the direct flybridge access, she has doors either side of the raised helm area, which is fitted with twin sprung helm seats, a chart area, plus a settee and table. The aft section of the saloon has a comfortable lounging settee with storage and drinks fridge opposite.
Her aft owners stateroom has a centre king-size bed, extensive locker space, dressing table with head and walk-in shower.
A stairway at the forward end of the saloon leads down to the galley, opposite which is a large larder. This could equally well be fitted out as an office.
Heading aft down a few steps is access to the third sleeping cabin, fitted with upper/lower berths. There is a third head/shower, which doubles as a day head and give access to the utility/workshop area. This has a laundry as well as giving very easy access to the main vessel utilities for maintenance. A watertight door leads from there to the capacious and carefully laid out engine room.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 52 ft 10 in
Beam: 16 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 55115 lbs
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo D11 625 HP
Fuel Tanks: (718 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
- Walk around teak laid side decks, aft cockpit and flybridge (optional)
- Interior joinery in American white oak (other options available)
- Two side wheelhouse doors
- Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions
- Integral teak laid bathing platform with extending swimming ladder
- Hydraulic anchor windlass with Bruce anchor and 60m chain
- Flush deck hatch
- Wheelhouse steering, thruster and engine controls, and on optional flybridge
- Adjustable, sprung helm seats
- Hydraulic pumps on both engines
- 12/24VDC electrical system with LED lighting
- 240VAC shore system with five double sockets
- 8 KVA generator
- 80A/24V battery charger
- 1500W inverter
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Eberspacher heating system
- 2 x Heads with marine toilets, showers and extractors
- Holding tank with electric pump-out
- Galley with 4 burner electric hob and fan oven, microwave and fridge/ freezer
- Corian or similar galley worktop
- Drinks fridge in saloon
- Wipers with washers, and elecric demisters on front windows
- Holding tank with electric pump
- Trim tabs
- Raymarine eSeries 125 hybrid touch plotter at lower helm
- Raymarine eSeries 95 hybrid touch plotter on flybridge (optional)
- GPS, speed and depth functions
- VHF at lower helm and repeater (optional)