- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
ATTRACTIVE LINES AND SUPERB SEA-KEEPING MAKE FOR AN EXCELLENT SEA BOAT
Bringing a more modern look to the traditional trawler yacht, the 36 has been a firm favourite of anyone with an eye for good lines on a proper sea-going boat since her introduction.
The design has an enviable reputation as a serious sea-going boat that can be used in weather conditions many other boats could not comfortably handle. Her easily-driven hull shape works efficiently from tick-over speed up to around 20 knots.
Below the waterline, she has a long, deep keel that protects the propellers and rudders when standing legs are used or she is dried out alongside a wall.
The Hardy 36 has well-protected walk-around decks, with plenty of open living space on the aft coachroof and flybridge.
Below decks, she has two double berthed cabins each with heads/showers and a spacious galley. Her saloon has a large U-shaped settee that may convert into an additional double berth, with additional seating opposite.
At sea, the forward end of the settee folds up to provide twin navigator’s seats, with the helm position opposite.
The 36 is fitted as standard with twin 240hp Yanmars, giving around 18 knots, though other engine options, including a single engine installation, are possible.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 7 in
Bridge Clearance: 11 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 19841 lbs
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Option 1: 2x Twin Yanmar 6BY3 220 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (92 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (321 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
- Walk around non-slip decks – teak laid optional
- Interior joinery in American white oak (other options available)
- Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions
- Teak and stainless steel bathing platform with extending swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass with Delta anchor and 30m chain
- Flybridge and wheelhouse steering and engine controls
- 12/24VDC electrical system with LED lighting
- 240VAC shore system with five double sockets
- 30A/24V battery charger
- 2 x Heads with marine toilets and showers
- Galley with H&C water supply, gas cooker and fridge with freezer compartment
- Corian or similar galley worktop
- Drinks fridge in saloon
- Wipers with washers
- Trim tabs