2017 Hardy 32DS
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A FAST, ALL WEATHER, ALL PURPOSE BOAT
A combination of speed and the sea-keeping characteristics needed for fast offshore cruising, as well as the ability to explore inland waterways, are on offer in the Hardy 32DS.
Originally introduced as the Commander 32, this model has been completely updated and is now available with two additional new layouts.
The Andrew Wolstenholme-designed hull can plane when required, but also has the ability to semi-displace in bad weather. In addition, her keel gives directional stability and helps protect the stern gear, while her relatively low profile helps manoeuvring in windy conditions.
TwinYanmar 240hp inboards with shafts give over 25 knots and other installations are available, including single screw.
The 32DS is offered with three optional interior layouts and can be configured to sleep up to six. Her large deck saloon, with overhead sliding sun-roof opening through to the spacious cockpit, makes a large light living area.
You can choose from one double sleeping cabin, a double plus convertible dinette, or a double plus upper/lower berthed cabin. The galley can be ‘up’ or ‘down’.
Side and fore decks have high bulwarks, with further protection from stainless steel guardrails, ensuring that movement around the decks is safe and secure. The cockpit may be totally enclosed, and below the floor there is plenty of storage – perfect for cruising gear.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 10 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 16534 lbs
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (89 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (229 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Walk around non-slip decks – teak laid optional
- Interior joinery in American white oak (other options available)
- Teak wheelhouse doors
- Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions
- Teak and stainless steel bathing platform with extending swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass with Delta anchor and 30m chain
- 12VDC electrical system with LED lighting
- 240VAC shore system with four double sockets
- 40A battery charger
- Head with marine toilet and shower
- Galley with H&C water supply, gas cooker and fridge with freezer compartment
- Sliding sun roof over wheelhouse
- Cockpit cushions and backrests
- Cockpit canopy with back and sides
- Wipers with washers
- Trim tabs