2017 GRAND G340EF
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Racine, WI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 15,500
2017 Grand G340EF
Package Includes: Boat, 20Hp Honda outboard, Honda Gauges,
Jenson Stereo w/Bluetooth, All rigging Trailer availble for $1495.00
From the outset our GOLDEN LINE Tenders have introduced a new age of luxury in RIB design. With their superior quality, comfort and elegance, this series has become a prestigious and exclusive tender for owners of luxury yachts.
Every model is equipped with a unique water spray protection system that is designed to provide a dry ride with no water entering from the stern.
There are currently two models: The G340 (330cm or 10’10”) and the G380 (360cm or 11’10”) both with fiberglass step ends. They come fully equipped with large bow step plate with navigation light, pull up cleat and soft seat back, low profile console with handrail, and two rear handrails.
But perhaps the most important feature is their unbeatably low weight, which enables them to be accommodated by most davit systems.
The G340EF weighs in at 129kg (284 lbs.) and with a 20hp outboard around 204kg (450 lbs.).
GOLDEN LINE Tenders are available with PVC or Hypalon tubes.
- Medium “V” hull with extended transom tabs
- 3 towing bow eyes, 2 front + 2 rear lifting eyes, 2 rear cleats
- Cockpit drain system with one-way drain valve
- Soft curved tube with 3 chambers
- Tough raised rubbing strake with splash guard
- Bow grab handle and onboard safety grab handles
- Molded-in lockable bow stowage with cushion
- Molded-in rear lockable seat with cushion and seat back
- Steering system with cable and steering wheel
- High efficiency foot pump and 2 paddles
- Extended bow step plate with pull-up cleat, navigation light and soft bow seat back
- Low profile steering console with handrail, folding back and front seat (G380EF) with removal cushion
- 2 rear safety handrails
- Tubes with fiberglass step ends
Please contact Lynn Monroe at 262 636 8020
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Honda
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Seating Capacity: 4
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.