2017 Everglades 230 Center Console
- View Full Specifications
Click for a Quote
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- MD, United States
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
2017 Everglades 230 Center Console
Brand new, all white edition 2017 Everglades 230CC. The 230CC is the gold standard when it comes to well-built, outstanding riding center consoles in the 23' class. There is not a finer riding 23' center console on the market. It's amazing how much thought goes into making something simple, and you can immediately tell upon first glance that Everglades hit the nail on the head with the 230CC. Looking for a family-friendly, multi-purpose center console that is as much of a pleasure boat as it is a hardcore fishing machine? You've found it. Looking for an offshore-capable, trailerable center console to make runs to the 30-fathom line when the yellowfins push inshore next summer, that also will appeal to the wife? You've found it. This 230CC does it all and will last for years to come--Everglades backs it up with a lifetime hull warranty and a 5-year Stem to Stern warranty, both of which are unequaled in the industry. We paired it with a V6 Yamaha F300XCA 4-stroke outboard, so you've got the legendary reliability of Yamaha power on your side. If you are in the market for a do-it-all machine, you have to check out the 230CC. It's in stock at Annapolis Boat Sales --your only source for Everglades Boats in Maryland!
- LOA w/o Engine: 23 ft. 7 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 25 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 15 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 30 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 19 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 36 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 4,300
- Max HP Capacity: 300
- Max Weight Capacity: 3,600
- Fuel Capacity: 108 gal.
- Water Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 7 ft. 7 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 60 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 27 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 61 ft.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it’s deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines.
- Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
Please contact at 410-973-2552
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
LWL: 23 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 7 ft 7 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 4300 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: F300XCA
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 300 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 knots @ 3500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 50 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (9 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (108 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Everglades' 230cc has an impressive list of standards, most of which you won't find on other boats. Built with Everglades' unsinkable RAMCAP® technology, the fiberglass hardtop comes with 4 stainless steel rod holders, a ski pylon, and Everglades' patented sliding windshield. Fishing amenities are also plentiful on the 230cc. Standards include a 27-gallon circulating lighted live well, a 40-gallon fish box, raw water wash down, 8 rod holders and under gunwale rod racks. There are casting platforms fore and aft, and with the standard bow deck insert, you can easily convert the bow into a spacious sun deck for relaxing.
A split bow rail with detachable ladder and two aft swim platforms make water access easy, and the head compartment with Porta-Potty is another welcome standard. With a cruising range of over 300 miles with a Yamaha 300, and comfortable seating for twelve, this is a perfect family fishing boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from ANNAPOLIS BOAT SALES
Unknown, MD, United States