- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Born from an intense collaboration between Italian architect Umberto FELCI and the DUFOUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM, the 460 GL is a yacht of excellence, that guarantees high level performances as well as absolute comfort, in harmony will the values of latest Dufours :
- Majestic aesthetic, with her new hull and deck design
- Ultimate comfort, with her interior layout inspired from the Dufour 500 and 560
- Optimal functionality, with her bowsprit and her fully equipped exterior galley
Ultimate outcome of the Grand Large range renewal, the Dufour 460 wins the challenge to seduce owners in search of a three or four cabins layout, and affirm herself as the new reference for 45 feet yachts.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 5 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 41 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 3 in
Displacement: 539641 lbs
Dry Weight: 23721 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
Engine Option 2: 1x 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (66 Gallons)
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Shroud chainplates:Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car.
- Self tacking jib track.
- Downhaul: With multi-purchase tackle and cascade.
- Pulleys: 1 self tacking jib single sheet return pulleys on roof.
- Deck organizers: 1 deck organizer for halyard returns.
- Halyard winches: 1 halyard winch on coachroof.
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester hatch cover forward of the companionway.
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered.
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers,lids fitted with struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Dual helm position, wheels
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 1 compass at each helm position
- Gas locker: In starboard aft locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in folding stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in dedicated locker fitted with ram.
- Handrail: In port stern locker, cold water
- Shower: Cold water
- Shore supply:Connector in port stern locker
- Bathing ladder: Folding stainless bathing ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floo for fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: Forward.
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, largebowl with covers, one of which can be used as a chopping board
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: Stainless steel drawer.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Preventer shroud: double
- Running rigging: “Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main sail and self tacking jib halyards, boom topping lift, main sail and self tacking sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle.”
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Dacron).