- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Cruising World's Best
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Newport Beach, CA
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
THE SLEEK DUFOUR 45E STRETCHES OUT ELEGANTLY AND POWERFULLY, LEAVING ITS PLAYMATES FAR ASTERN.
The flowing lines of the coach-roof, the uncluttered deck, a cockpit that’s broad yet offers good protection… High-quality deck fittings coupled with Dufour ergonomics enable everyone to handle this boat easily. At the helm, nothing can stop you — you have a thoroughbred racer in your hands.
The interior impresses with the space and fittings worthy of a large cruising yacht. Many experienced sailors have noticed its superiority in this respect, compared with yachts that aim for comfort alone
Please contact Denison California at 310-821-5883
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 7 in
Beam: 14 ft 10 in
LWL: 39 ft 9 in
Engine Brand: Volvo Saildrive
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (66 Gallons)
- LOA: 46'
- Hull Length: 45'
- Max Draft: 7.5'
- Max Beam: 14'
- Displacement: 23,457 lbs
- Static waterline: 40'
- Fuel: 66 Gal
- Water: 140 Gal
Engine: 55HP Volvo- Saildrive -w/ 3blade folding
Engine / Mechanical
Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Volvo 55 hp (41 kW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water filter. Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, tachometer and Plexiglas protection.
- High output Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 66 Gal, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle. Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Three-blade folding propeller.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam.
- Tall rig, deep keel with lead bulb
- North Sails- Norlam Triradial performance Main and 140% Genoa
- Dyform standing rigging
- Bellow-deck Genoa Furler
- Standard & Asym Spinnaker fly gear + spinnaker pole
- Harken 46ST 2spd Electric Halyard Winch
- 2 X Harken 50ST 2spd Electric Primary Winches
- Harken 46ST 2spd manual Halyard Winch
- 2 X Harken 46ST 2spd manual Seccondary Winches
- Electric Heads (2x)
- B&G Triton Instrument Package- ( wind, depth & spd, transducers, 3x multi displays, autopilot).
- Retractable (flush) Bow-Thruster
- Forced-Air Diesel Heating System
- Factory Dodger
- Removable cockpit table with cover
- Cockpit cushions
- LED Lighting- Interior and navigation
- Convertable, folding salon table
- Electric Windlass
- 3 Blade- Folding Propeller
Note: The above list includes featured items only. A complete list of included items is available upon request.
- 110v Electrical system with shore power connections and battery charger.
- 110v outlets in cabins, galley and nav.
- Am/FM radio CD Player with speakers.
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 16 function backlit Circuitbreaker panel.
- 12V outlet at galley and panel.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery.
- 2 x 100 Ah service battery.
- 2 x 100 Ah service battery for Thruster
- Battery switch for each battery.
- 140 Gal tank with inspection ports and tank guage
- Water heater 20 l running off engine transfer and 110 V.
- Automatic electric bilge pump with strainer and filter and controls on breaker panel.
- Manual bilge pump operated from cockpit.
- Sump built into keel.
- Drainage of shower water by pump(s) direct to the sea, easily accessible under the washbasin(s).
- Teak trimmed seats, slightly curved GRP sole.
- Large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- Twin steering pedestals
- Twin Leather trimmed steering wheels.
- Mainsheet Traveler track with Harken cars on cockpit sole.
- Rudder stock head under cokpit sole with ss port for the emergency tiller.
- Engine control lever starboard and recessed engine control panel.
- Stowage bins. 2 winch pockets.
- Transom opens in center, giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Large Propane locker in aft port coaming.
- Lockers Port and Starboard.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under sole.
- Swim/ boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder with teak steps.
- Shore power socket in cockpit.
Deck / Deck Fittings
- Teak handrails on coachroof.
- Wood toerail on hull-deck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting with removable anchor roller, and tack ring for Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Pulpit in two separate parts with navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel lifelines.
- 6 Mooring cleats, stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks. Double sheet turning blocks with built-in jammer.
- Stainless steel swan neck cable gland at mast.
- 2 x 4 and 6 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns. 5+2 clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x ST46 two speed Harken halyard winches on coachroof. One is electric.
- 2 x ST 50 two speed Harken Electric Genoa sheet winches on coamings close to helmsman.
- 2x ST 46 two speed Harken Seccondary sheet winches for Mainsheet and Spinnaker.
- Spinlock clutch on toerail for Genoa furling line.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboards in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway with spray deflector.
- Factory Dodger over companionway.
Sails / Rigging
- Anodized aluminum Sparcraft mast with tripple swept backed spreaders. Keel stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights. Foredeck light
- Possibility of rigging a removable inner forestay. (Optional)
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodized aluminum Sparcraft boom equipped with single line reefing system.
- Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furling system. Bellow deck furling drum allows foe racing sails
- Standing rigging- Dyform stainless steel cable.
- Backstay adjusted with Harken stay tensioner.
- Running rigging including: main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main sheet on standing winch block with cleat on cockpit floor, Genoa sheets, adjustable mainsail track, boom vang, reefing lines and Genoa furling line. Lines and blocks for both Asymetrical and standard spinnakers.
- Anodised aluminum Spinnaker pole.
- Mainsail- North Sails- Norlam triradial.
- Mainsail cover/ lazy bag.
- North Sails- Norlam triradial -roller furling 140% Genoa with UV protection.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Note: All photos are factory supplied photos of a sistership. Photos may show optional equipment not included on this stock Dufour. For a complete list of included items please contact a Denison sales agent.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
485 Grand Large
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Newport Beach, CA, United States
Newport Beach, CA, United States
Newport Beach, CA, United States