- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The naval architecture has been developed by Felci Yacht as a guarantee of the latest innovation in the hull form and appendages design combined with rig design layout that aim to maximize comfort on board with a well-balanced yacht in all sailing conditions.
The rig layout shows a very high aspect ratio to have the maximum sail lift and efficiency with a self-tacking jib and a full batten mainsail. The deck plan is also optimized to fit two longitudinal rails in order, for the more performance driven customers, to have a 108% genoa with extra sail area.
The boom is inclined forward like on all the Dufour Grand Large to have an easier access at the boom gooseneck area as well as having the extra sail area which is a must in the Dufour DNA.
The deck plan has beed designed carefully following the 365, 375 and 380 clients’ suggestions to better suit their needs and their experience on board.
The cockpit is 10 cm longer than the previous 380 as well as the helmsman area to improve the interference with the backstay, a fixed bowsprit is going to be available as optional to fit code 0 or similar sail to keep sailing a pleasure without too much effort.
The Dufour 382 Grand Large can offer 6 different lay out.
The first point, which is worth to be mentioned, is the possibility to have either a more Mediterranean galley layout on the port hull side or a more traditional layout with a L shape galley. Such flexibility allows the 382 to better satisfy all the different needs for use and habits of customers from various geographical areas.
The second unique point of the new Grand Large is the possibility to have, in the longitudinal galley layout, a second head. Such a feature allows the 382 to really challenge the comfort and needs of owners that usually have to look for 40-42 to satisfy such a need and that with the 382 can benefit of lower budget as well as lower maintenance cost for almost the same level of comfort.
Great care has been placed in the study of ergonomic as well as the flow on board, the result is a modular table that is almost one mt long in daily use and that allows to easily access the sofa both from the front and aft side, while when it has to be used for eating it can be extended up to 1,4mt (the biggest in the market) allowing all the space needed to have 8 people inside the saloon eating.
First developed for the 410 the commutable chart table has been integrated also in the 382 allowing the sofa to be further extended. To note that in the standard layout i.e. the longitudinal galley 3 cabin 1 head the boat is the only one in the market with still a traditional chart table and an oilskin locker behind the chart seat.
The result is a very versatile product that aims to better satisfy all the different market needs in the best possible way in a core market segment.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 111029 lbs
Dry Weight: 15564 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 30 HP
Engine Option 2: 1x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Stock Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Shroud chain-plates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Chainplate on roof for Mainsail sheet
- Self tacking jib track with car.
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4-sheave (starboard ) and 5-sheave (port ) for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Polyester slidin hatch cover.
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Wheel
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: Engine controls and control panel at helm position.
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Instrumentation: At helm position (port and starboard)
- Gas locker: Port aft locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stows in dedicated locker fitted with ram below stern door.
- Shower: Cold water
- Shore supply : Watertight socket in cockpit
- Bathing ladder: Telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: Longitudinal or L-shape, depending on version
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with GCorian®C synthetic resin covers, one of which can be used as a chopping board
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, and removable folding protective cover in ‘Corian®
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator
- Storage depending on version
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Navigation, anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.