2017 Dufour 350 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Walton on the Naze, Essex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
- Sale Pending
New 2017 Dufour 350 Grand Large for sale. Huge savings and immediately available! This boat has recently arrived from the Dufour Yachts factory. She is being offered at an exceptional price (saving over £27,000 on RRP!) and is the 3 cabin upgraded Adventure version with light oak interior, self-tacking jib, electronics pack (including Raymarine GPS/chartplotter, multifunction display and autopilot), Ray 70 VHF with AIS, cockpit table, CD/radio with additional speakers in cockpit, mooring pack (including anchor, chain, warps and fenders), etc, etc.
She offers up to 8 berths, with double berths in each of the 3 cabins and 2 single berths in the saloon. She is easily sailed short or single handed, and also has a turn of speed. An ideal family boat or suitable for a sea school or charter. Free winter storage ashore at Titchmarsh Marina available.
Contact us today for further details and to arrange a viewing. A new Dufour 350 GL without the wait. One boat at this price - once she's gone, she's gone! Part exchange may be considered.
Viewings available 7 days a week & 'out of hours', by prior appointment. Please contact our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
Please contact us for further details and to arrange a viewing.
Westwater Yacht Sales - Yacht Brokers & dealers for new Dufour Yachts, Sundeck Yachts, Haber Yachts & Quicksilver Boats
Please contact Stephen Lewis at +44 (0)1255 672 500 / MOB +44 (0)7771 632094
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Designer: Umberto Felci
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 7 in
LWL: 29 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 50362 lbs
Dry Weight: 12509 lbs
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2017
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (48)
Fuel Tanks: (35)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Genius of ergonomics and comfort, this yacht borrows from its bigger brothers all the finesse of style that takes the quality of life to new heights, when sailing as well as at mooring.
Designed for long-haul sailing, life aboard benefits from every convenience, thanks to its open cockpit, among so many other features.
Unique sensations, a pleasure that is re-invented each day.
- Hull: Hand-laminated polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnated with NPG resin
forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing lamina-ted to the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected Saerfoam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck
- Shroud chainplates: Outboard deck side shroud chainplates
- Miscellaneous chainplates: No backstay
- Mooring cleats: 4 aluminum
- Mooring line protection: 4 stainless steel plates, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 1
- Mainsheet: Mainsheet on cockpit bottom
- Genoa track: Self tacking genoa track recessed on coachroof
- Vang: With quadruple-purchase tackle and cascade
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless steel swan-neck tube for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 5-sheave deck organizer for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns
- Halyard winches: 1 Lewmar size 30 halyard winch on coachroof, to trim self tacking jib, mainsail sheet and halyard
- Cleats: Jamcleats port side of the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester cover forward of companionway
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered in option.
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered in option.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to stbd with lid with fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Twin helm position with wheels
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: “Engine controls and control panel on side of cockpit”
- Compasses: 1 compass at each helm position
- Instrumentation: On aft cockpit coaming.
- Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
- BIB locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Tender locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Shore supply: In stbd helmsman’s seat locker
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway bathing ladder.
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: L-shaped, to starboard of the companionway
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless twin-bowl sink with covers in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator with sliding storage bins.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- 2 closed cubby-holes
- Below sink
- Under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-lights and spotlights over galley.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light + 2-colour steaming light
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: No backstay
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
The Company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. E&OE.
NOTE - Please contact our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at: http://www.WestwaterYachtSales.com
Other Boats from Westwater Yacht Sales
350 Grand Large
Walton on the Naze, Essex, United Kingdom
310 Grand Large