- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This boat perfectly illustrates the DALE way of approaching a truly bespoke build - some 'bespoke' builds start from a production boat with adapted layouts or finishes, but when we say 'truly' bespoke we mean we started with nothing more than a blank sheet of paper.
For the owner, this exciting phase of the build has been a familiar one - his previous boat was 'Dynamic', our first ever Classic 45, built to his exact tastes and requirements.
This time round having been 'wowed' by the abilities of the 23, the brief was for the same levels of
performance and handling but with day boat accommodation (for occasional overnighting) - particularly
with generous head room for a tall family.
The 'classic' styling immediately grabs everyone's attention whilst the fact that the boat will have a DALE badge on the side is enough to ensure the highest standards of build, fit out and finish. This is going to be
a stunning boat!
The starting point was the TT Boat Designs hull - to achieve the primary objective of this boat, everything
from highest performing full planing hull has been brought into play and blended with the 'Nelson' expertise to create a hull that will combine the exhilaration of the DALE 23 with the sea keeping synonymous with the DALE Nelson name.
Everything from then on - the superstructure, accommodation and styling - has been carefully thought out so as not to compromise any aspect of the hull's abilities, but at the same time of course, designed to meet the owner's requirements.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 114 ft 10 in
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Engine Option 2: 2x 150 HP
Engine Option 1: 1x
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Full planing hull form in e-glass epoxy composite
- CE marked and supplied with Declaration of Conformity to
- Finished with Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000 - colour to owner's choice.
- Boot topping: white or colour to owner's choice.
- Antifouling: red or colour to owner's choice.
- Wheelhouse, wheelhouse roof and deck in e-glass epoxy
composite, finished with Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000 - colour to owner's choice.
- Cockpit floor coating: Awlgrip Griptex non-slip (Flexiteek
- Flexiteek decking to side and fore decks.
- Three hatches fitted to fore deck.
- Chain locker with overboard drain and anchor stowage.
- 15 kg Bruce anchor, 5m chain, 50m warp stowed in chain locker.
- Electric windlass optional.
- Grab handles to fore deck and wheelhouse sides.
- Stainless steel mast to wheelhouse, navigation lights and VHF aerial.
- Cockpit drained direct overboard. Three access hatches in cockpit sole.
- Flagpole - centrally mounted on aft deck.
- Boarding platform.
- Three pairs of mooring cleats.
- Timber console and companionway door.
- Upholstered helm and pilot seats on pedestals.
- Seat to forward end of engine compartment.
- 3 x 12m mooring lines.
- Adjustable aluminium boat hook stowed in locker.
- Four blue fenders with 2m (approx) lanyards.
- Upholstered vee berth with stowage beneath.
- Locker to forward bulkhead.
- Heads lower unit with electric freshwater toilet.
- Heads open fronted upper storage unit.
- Galley open fronted upper storage unit, lower unit with sink, fridge and diesel two burner hob.
- Hanging locker with canvas door.
- White laminate bulkheads.
- Vinyl head and side lining panels.
- Overhead lighting - two to galley, two to heads and four to forward area.
- Carpet to floor.
- Timber step into accommodation.
- Owner's choice of hardwood timber and timber veneer panels.
- Single engine and outdrive as specified in sound proofed engine compartment.
- Secondary cooled with flexible water intake hose and sea water strainer near inlet.
- Integral fuel tank with approved flexible piping to supply, return, venting and filler.
- Approved stainless steel filler.
- Primary fuel filter system.
- Engine space extraction fan.
- Auto fire extinguisher in engine space.
- Fire extinguishers and fire blanket.
- Black waste tank with pumped outlet and deck suction.
- Freshwater system with storage tank, hot water tank, approved pipework and deck filler.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Single station engine controls as supplied with engine.
- 12V electrics.
- DC cabling sheathed with plain copper conductor.
- 1x engine battery 105Ah.
- 1 x service battery 105Ah.
- Battery combiner switch.
- Split charge relay.
- Distribution panel located in forward accommodation.
- Electric bilge pumps to engine space, beneath cockpit and forward accommodation.
- Manual bilge pump operable from cockpit.
Instrumentation and Navigation
- Engine instrumentation at helm station as supplied by
- Magnetic compass.
- DSC VHF - Raymarine RAY49E with antenna.
- LED navigation lights.
- Further instrumentation - chart plotter, depth sounder, radar
etc to owner's specification and subject to additional cost.