2017 Corsair Pulse 600
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Introducing the latest design from the world’s largest trimaran manufacturer, this exciting model is full of Corsair DNA modernized to meet the latest generation of trimaran sailor. On a product more compact and affordable than ever before, you can be part of the growing Corsair community with over 2000 boats launched and countless hours of fun, excitement and adventure.
Featuring lightweight carbon reinforced construction, this boat will get your pulse racing in even the lightest of winds. The Pulse 600 is a sports boat that is about pure fun… Designed for conveniently easy rigging and setup so you can quickly launch, unfold the floats and get out on the water. With modern reverse bows and high volume floats, even the most performance oriented sailors have plenty to get hooked on with our smallest addition to the Corsair range.
The open cockpit is designed for a crew of up to four but can equally be sailed single or double handed. Versatility is a key feature of the boat and the forward area provides enough storage and cover for day sailing / weekend adventures or can simply be left empty for go-fast racing. Family, crew mates or friends, it doesn’t matter with whom you sail, unfold your freedom on a Pulse 600.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Trimaran
LOA: 19 ft 8 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 992 lbs
- Innovative double carbon ring frame design
- Reverse bow and high volume floats for optimized performance
- Easy folding on and off the water
- Open transom with self-draining cockpit
- Composite rudder and dagger-boards
- Large waterproof storage forward of the mast
- Weatherproof lock-up cabin
- Boat cradle (converts to beach trolley / trailer cradle)
- Built to international standards / CE
- International factory warranty with a global Dealer Network.