2017 Broom 430
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Broom 430 is built on one of our most popular semi-displacement hulls which has a proven track record as a terrific sea boat whilst being equally at home on Europe’s inland waterways. The aft deck of the 430 offers great visibility from the helm, and the interior space is second to none.
The 430 promotes sleek design and bespoke styling, whilst retaining all the practical features you would expect from a Broom boat. The sumptuous master suite is spacious and luxurious, fitted with panoramic transom windows and separate ensuite washroom and shower rooms. The front cabin offers comfortable accommodation for two guests, with the scissor design bed allowing twin or double bed, and there is the option to accommodate further guests within the saloon. A wide choice of fabrics and finishes allows a completely bespoke approach to creating stylish living quarters to suit all tastes. Optional saloon skylights, mood lighting and the latest in home entertainment systems create a thoroughly luxurious cruising experience, whether navigating inland waterways or heading out to sea.
The boat displayed at the show is fitted with a walnut silk interior, split galley layout and new aft cabin vanity unit design.
With four interior layout options to choose from, an aft or full hardtop, several engine choices and numerous finish, colour, materials and upholstery to choose from, this really is a the most configurable boat yet.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 13.18 m
Beam: 4.24 m
Maximum Draft: 1.07 m
Bridge Clearance: 3.30 m
Dry Weight: 5896 kgs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Hull Design and Construction
- The 430 is built on one of our most popular semi-displacement hulls and has a proven track record as a terrific sea boat whilst being equally at home on peaceful waterways.
- The wide side decks provide safe access to the front deck for your crew whilst the twin transom steps from the bathing platform make it easy to board the boat from any height of pontoon.
- The teak laid cockpit and transom offer both style and practicality.
- The aft cabin boat is the ideal design in all climates offering a sheltered, commanding helm position without the need to duplicate navigation equipment.
- Our extended cockpit design maximises onboard entertaining space without compromising accessibility or safety with twin side gates for deck access.
- The Broom 430 is a semi-displacement cruising boat that sets a new standard in on-board living.
- The proven hull and superstructure are now complemented by contemporary deck styling features and interior design, whilst retaining all the practical features you have come to expect from a Broom boat.
- Enjoy the beauty of your surroundings on the foredeck, whilst making use of our signature forward facing seat as well as spacious sunpads, both finished in all-weather upholstery.
- The clean lines of the deck are enhanced by large flush hatches and a functional anchor locker, as well as flush frameless windows.
- Cockpit options include a deck griddle and wet bar for al fresco dining and entertaining.
- The raised position offers privacy in harbour and with a variety of canopy and heating options it makes a year round helming or dining location.
- The easy fold canopy can be supplemented by an aft peak with opening canvas sunroof or opt for a complete hardtop, fitted with opening skylights.
- For the ultimate in convenience and flexibility choose a powered canopy – luxurious on board life whatever the weather.
- With the Broom 430 bed oriented across the cabin you can enjoy the view out of the panoramic transom windows whilst lying in bed, or from the chaise longue that runs alongside.
- The spacious boutique style heads benefit from extra light from the large hull windows and translucent SLIDING DOORS.
- The separate shower room with rain-maker shower optimises privacy and convenience.
- A standard feature is the highly versatile V berth arrangement in the forward cabin, which quickly and easily converts from a double bed to a twin, providing great flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
- The saloon and galley can be customised to suit your tastes and preferences with 3 layout options and a wide choice of colours, materials and fabrics.
- The standard extended saloon provides a vast living and socialising area whilst the split galley layout includes a BREAKFAST BAR and space for two domestic sized appliances.
- Throughout the interior can feature a choice of finishes in either our contemporary or classic style, which you will be guided through on a one-to-one design consultation.
- We really want this to be the boat of your dreams and our skilled craftsmen can turn your dreams into reality.