2017 Broom 370
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A luxury motor boat with Broom's renowned, class leading build quality
The Broom 370 has been developed and refined to meet the demands of today’s boat owner: for performance, style, economy, environmental awareness and all-round enjoyment. It features the latest materials and innovative design with a generous aft cabin which defies its exterior size. With engine options up to 660hp it also offers effortless performance for cross channel excursions.
The 370 provides four comfortable berths and spacious living for extended periods in a boat which is equally at home at sea or on inland waterways. In addition to two well furnished cabins, stylish saloon and galley, the spacious cockpit is the ideal place for dining and entertaining in style.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 11.46 m
Beam: 3.76 m
Maximum Draft: 1.02 m
Bridge Clearance: 3.25 m
Dry Weight: 3628 kgs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Hull Design and Construction
- The 370's aft cockpit offers the advantage of a sheltered helm position, without the need to duplicate equipment, which can be opened up in good weather using our easy-fold canopy system.
- Wide side decks allow for easy and safe access to the foredeck. It is that extra space for relaxing and entertaining while enjoying the fresh air and the thrill of boating.
- The full width transom mounted bench seat and convertible helm and navigator seats provide comfortable seating for up to seven.
- Engine options to suit you
- The Broom 370 offers a range of engine choices to suit your plans for enjoying your boat.
- With the raw power of twin Volvo 330s in a planing hull, the 370 will slice through the water at more than 30 knots.
- Alternatively, a single Volvo 370 will deliver 20 knot performance with lower fuel usage.
- For ultimate economy and a new level of environmental performance, a Nanni hybrid will give up to 4 hours of electric powered cruising, saving on diesel and being kinder to inland waterways and wildlife,
- A wide choice of fabrics and finishes will allow you to create your own stylish living quarters.
- Your spacious saloon can be enhanced by twin opening skylights and fitted out with the latest in home entertainment systems, linked to cockpit speakers.
- The Broom electrical command system is your way of keeping tabs on the boat’s systems at the touch of a button.
- Our customisation programme ensures your Broom 370 is tailored around you, with one-to-one DESIGN CONSULTATIONS, choice of materials, colours and layouts.
- Personalised saloon, to suit your needs
- The saloon of the 370 is a masterpiece of design with every detail thought through for convenience and enjoyment in everyday use.
- The elegant chaise longue conceals bottle storage and the LED TV, which rises at the touch of a button.
- There’s even a dedicated space for a Bose Home Entertainment System. The sofa provides additional storage and can convert to additional sleeping accommodation.
- Opening skylights to the ceiling provide additional natural light and ventilation.
- In the galley, Broom's renowned practicality is blended with flair to provide the working area that a serious cruising boat deserves.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold water, a 3-burner hob unit with oven and grill and 12v/240v electric refrigerator mean you are well equipped to cater for you and your guests.
- Neat stowage is designed for use at sea and all surfaces are easy to keep clean.
- Large STORAGE LOCKERS are concealed beneath the teak floor.
- Boutique Styling
- Boutique styling in the washrooms includes Avonite surfaces, countertop basins and MIXER TAPS.
- Mirrored surfaces and skylights enhance space and light, whilst integrated stowage and electric toilets ensure practicality.