- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Explore Europe's inland waterways in style with virtually no limitations
Our world renowned design and expertise has led us to create the Broom 30 Coupe HT - a luxurious cruiser built to explore the Inland waterways of Europe in comfort and style. The Broom 30 Coupe HT offers comprehensive access of Europe's waterways which can sometimes be restricted by low bridges and height restrictions.
New for 2014, the 30HT offers extra protection against the elements. It features a fully retractable, sliding canvas roof and bonded windscreen with opening inserts.
The contemporary interior is light and airy, offering all on one level living. It features all of the quality of finish, craftsmanship and comfort you have come to expect from a Broom boat, packaged in a practical, compact river cruiser.
Features of the Broom 30 Coupe Hardtop
Triple skylights across saloon, galley and forward cabin
Contemporary interior design throughout
Comfortable 'relax and view' seat on foredeck
Large bonded windows give light and airy interior
Low air draft - ideally suited to inland waterways
Luxurious double berth owner's cabin
Spacious cockpit for entertaining
Integrated steps for side deck access
Moulded hardtop giving shelter to the cockpit
Easy-fit canvas covers
Side grab rails
Flush fit bonded glazing with frameless opening window to helm
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 9.14 m
Beam: 3.18 m
Maximum Draft: 0.76 m
Bridge Clearance: 2.54 m
Dry Weight: 1814 kgs
Engine Option 1: 1x Nanni
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Hull Design and Construction
- Cruising in comfort
- As an inland model, the standard specification includes a single 60hp NANNI engine in a proven displacement hull, giving a comfortable cruising speed of 8 knots.
- It can also features an optional bowthruster for ease of manoeuvring.
- Enviable viewing position
- In common with our latest models, the Broom 30 Coupe HT features an integrated foredeck seat, beautifully finished in all-weather upholstery.
- This ‘relax and view’ seat provides an ideal spot from which to enjoy the waterways, whilst you cruise.
- Exploring waterways
- The Broom 30HT allows complete versatility, with a sheltered driving position, which can be opened up when the weather permits.
- Compact Styling
- The interior of the Broom 30 Coupe HT is light and airy thanks to twin opening skylights, which span the boat from cabin to companionway.
- The forward cabin also features a forward facing window giving generous a view of the water ahead.
- Relax in comfort
- The layout boasts a comfortable double owner’s cabin forward, with an additional ¾ berth provided by a saloon sofaconversion.
- The integrated saloon/galley optimises the available space and links well with the roomy cockpit, which doubles up as extra living space with the provision of optional heating.
- Luxurious finishes
- The luxury touches now synonymous with the Broom family feature heavily throughout the Broom 30 Coupe HT.
- Frameless tinted interior windows, a deck locker for mud weight stowage, synthetic teak decking and teak flooring in the galley are typical Broom 30 Coupe HT features, normally only associated with much larger models.