- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 54,450 Tax Paid (US$ 68,351)
- Sale Pending
Leisure is a lost art, and the 742 Cuddy noses forward to help you rediscover it. With a naturally lit bow cuddy and agile performance, the 742 makes relaxation second nature. Configurable seating pleases every passenger, with a folding aft sunlounge and a copilot seat that extends to form a meridienne. Plus, the large, self-bailing cockpit is a prime socializing zone. So what are you waiting for? It's time to get serious about leisure. Black Hull with Red Tape
2017 RETAIL PRICE £58,900. Promotion Price £54,45035
For more information about this boat, please contact Gemma Carpenter at Bates Wharf on the numbers below.
Please contact Gemma Carpenter at 01202 679421
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 7.47 m
Beam: 2.51 m
Maximum Draft: 0.91 m
Deadrise: 22 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1850 kgs
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 4.5L MPI / A1
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (38 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (196 Liters)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Shore power inlet
- Serve up cocktail hour thanks to the cockpit entertainment centre with built-in sink.
- The bow stainless steel area provides a sturdy barrier for safe docking and mooring.
- An aft sunlounge expands cockpit seating and folds to a reading position. Take in unobstructed views from this plush lounger.
- The navigation-ready helm features a digital depth indicator and dedicated space for GPS-integration.
- Two can overnight in the spacious moulded cabin. Plus, two expansive skylights and two ventilating port lights keep the cabin naturally lit.
- Drive with complete confidence sitting or standing; the helm seat provides a built-in, flip up bolster beam.
- The co-pilot seat supports with a folding backrest. Flip the backrest and the seat converts to an aft-facing meridian for lounging on sunny days.
Standard Features - Cockpit
- Aft Sun Lounge with Reading Folding Position
- Cockpit Entertainment Centre with Sink
- Co-Pilot Seat with Folding Backrest Converts to a Meridienne
- Large Self-Bailing Cockpit
- L-Shaped Bench Seating with Storage
Standard Features - Cabin
- Moulded cabin for 2 persons with 2 ventilating port lights and expansive skylights
- Sliding door with built-in-steps
Standard Features - Helm
- Digital Depth Indicator
Factory Fitted Extras
- Black Hull Colour with Red Waterline Tape
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Canvas Package for Bimini Top
- Head - Manual Flush
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Preferred Equipment Package (Cockpit Carpet, Cockpit Cover & Teak Table)
- Cockpit Galley with Sink and Stove
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Windlass - Electric with Anchor & Chain
- UK, PDI & Delivery Ex Bates Wharf
- Commissioning Kit
- Euro Bunk Trailer R4/3000B - £4,000 inc. VAT
- Euro Roller Trailer R4/3000EL - £4,700 inc. VAT
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bates Wharf
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Poole, United Kingdom
Poole, United Kingdom