- View Full Specifications
West Coast Delivery
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
NEW! 2018 Cruiser 51 proudly represented by Yacht Sales West
THE OPTIMUM OF LUXURIOUSNESS
The CRUISER 51 is one of our largest sailing yachts. But you hardly notice this when she is sailing, so unbelievably easy does this boat handle. Designed to accommodate up to ten crew members, the standard version comes with three cabins. However, at the owner’s request, this could be changed to five cabins.
FUN FOR THE ADVANCED SAILOR
The BAVARIA CRUISER 51 is generously proportioned in all respects. While the helmsman keeps the CRUISER 51 on course with an optimum view of the sailing instruments and sails from both steering columns, the crew can enjoy the cruise from the gigantic cockpit table. And everything you don’t need on deck while you are under way simply disappears into the spacious lockers and stowage space under the cockpit floor.
MAXIMUM COMFORT. MAXIMUM FUN.
Perhaps it is because of German engineering. Or being 100% Made in Germany. Or our attention to detail – with high‐quality materials and first‐class design. Or maybe it is all of this that makes the CRUISER 51 one of the most popular privately owned yachts from BAVARIA. She embodies outstanding, uncomplicated sailing characteristics, as well as the ultimate in comfort – her exterior and interior alike are pure luxury. And if that is not enough, the owner can incorporate personal wishes into the design. Satisfaction guaranteed.
A GREAT SPACE FOR GREAT GATHERINGS.
Upon entering the saloon on the BAVARIA CRUISER 51, only one of two words come to mind – „wow‟ and “gigantic‟! This is an impressive space – impressive in its size, impressive in its ambiance. It has, for example, dimmable indirect LED lighting and plenty of natural light. You have the option to personalize the look with numerous exclusive wood colours and floors – entirely according to your own personal taste.
CLASSY GALLEY FOR THIS CLASS.
A galley this size is what you might expect from a kitchen in an apartment. This makes it the no. 1 in this boat class. It has a double stainless steel sink, a 147‐litre cooler with compressor and a 110‐litre refrigerator with a compressor. In short, it leaves nothing to be desired for a comfortable journey. That’s a promise.
STEP INSIDE AND BE PREPARED TO BE AMAZED.
As owner of the BAVARIA CRUISER 51, you deserve a very special luxury – the suite in the bow. Large and stylishly designed, it is full of conveniences. For example – a private bathroom with separate shower on the port side and a huge closet to starboard. And if you like, you can conjure up two cabins from this suite with the innovative flexible bulkhead system.
ONE BOAT AT A TIME
The quality of their German engineering and proven construction methods have set BAVARIA YACHTS apart from other production builders since day one. Yacht Sales West is proud to be the original importer and dealer for BAVARIA YACHTS in North America since 1998. Our dedication and commitment to service and good value has earned the loyalty of our customers. Many of our customers have returned to purchase their second Bavaria through Yacht Sales West.
THE BEST VALUE
We recognize that when you buy a boat you want the best value possible. That is why we include extra equipment with each new Bavaria yacht and call it standard. That is why we will go to great efforts to find you the best value for options and after-market equipment.
PARTNER WITH THE BEST
When you choose to purchase a new yacht, you are choosing to partner with a local dealer/service provider. Having delivered over 200 Bavaria yachts to individual owners throughout Canada and the USA, Yacht Sales West has the experience you can trust. Our in-house experts understand the systems and construction of each yacht. We ensure you receive a yacht that exceeds your expectations. Ask us about financing, yacht care or charter placement.
Interested? Contact us for more information:
Vancouver | (604) 488 1202
Sidney | (250) 656 6644
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 51 ft 1 in
Beam: 15 ft 2 in
LWL: 45 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 5 in
Displacement: 32 lbs
Dry Weight: 32187 lbs
Total Power: 71 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 71 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (147 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (91 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 10
SAIL AWAY READY
Designer........................... Farr Yacht Design
Interior Design.................. Design Unlimited
Builder............................... Bavaria Germany
LOA............................................................. 51' 1"
LWL............................................................. 45' 5"
Length Hull............................................... 49' 2"
Beam.......................................................... 15' 3"
Displacement................................ 31,084 lbs
Ballast.............................................. 10,141 lbs
Draft | standard....................................... 7' 4"
Draft | option .......................................... 6' 0"
Sail Area |main + jib................. 1,410 sq. ft.
Mast height above WL........................ 73' 3"
Engine............................ Volvo Penta D2-75
Hand-laid GRP hull with Airex coring above waterline for strength, stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and weight savings
Vinylester barrier for osmosis protection
Kevlar bow section
Double hand-laid centreline laminates
S-glass grid hand-laid into hull
Airex foam cored decks
Oversized backing plates for deck fixtures and hardware
Stainless steel keel bolts
Bronze thru-hull fittings with S/S ball valves
White hull and deck with grey boot and cove
Non-skid side decks, cabin top and cockpit floor
HATCHES + WINDOWS
(13) flush deck hatches
(10) flush opening ports
(8) fixed hull windows
Companionway with plexiglass slider and doors
Stainless steel handles on exterior and interior
Wooden moulded steps with non-slip
Jefa Twin rudder system with self aligning bearings
Lewmar leather wrapped wheels
Engine controls and panel at starboard helm
Teak cockpit seats
(2) cockpit lockers with anti-vibration gaskets
Large transom doubles as a helm seat when closed and large swim platform when lowered (hinge + electrically assisted)
Swim ladder: stainless steel
Hot and cold shower
Sail locker with stainless steel ladder
Stainless steel stern pushpit with upper and lower stern gates
Flag pole socket
MOORING + ANCHORING
Electric windlass with remote (upgrade)
Delta anchor (upgrade)
165' chain (upgrade)
Self draining anchor locker
Bow fitting with anchor roller and chafe guard
(6) cleats with fairleads
SAILS + RIGGING
- Elvstrom partial batten mainsail with lazy jacks and cover
- Elvstrom furling genoa on Furlex furling system
- Selden 9/10 fractional sport mast
- Backstay adjuster
- Selden rigid boom vang with gas spring (upgrade)
- Twin mainsheet system
- Genoa tracks with adjustable cars
- (2) #55 Lewmar EVO ST genoa winches
- (2) #50 Lewmar EVO ST cabin top winches
- (2) winch handles with pockets
- Main and jib halyards, outhaul, topping lift, genoa sheets, mainsheet
INSTRUMENTS + NAVIGATION
- Garmin GMI 20 digital speed and depth with GWS 20 wind. Port + starboard display units. (upgrade)
- Compass at cockpit table
- LED navigation lights, deck light
- Volvo Penta D2-75 hp diesel engine
- 3 blade fixed propeller
- 12V/115 amp alternator
- Dual circuit cooling system
- Engine hour meter and RPM indicator
- Volt meter
- Fuel gauge
- Insulated engine room, emergency fire port and fuel shut off valve
- Fire extinguishers
- 110V and 12V panel at navigation station
- (2) house batteries
- (1) engine start battery
- 40 amp battery charger
- (1) 110V outlet in each cabin
- (3) 110V outlets in galley
- 12V outlet at navigation panel
- Interior lighting
TANKAGE + PLUMBING
- Fuel | 91 gallons with indicator
- Water | 187 gallons with indicator
- Water heater | 10 gallons from engine and 110V
- Holding tank | 3 x holding tanks with pump out via deck or overboard
- Pressurized electric water pump with accumulator tank and filter
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- 6' 11" headroom in main salon
- 3 cabin layout
- Mahogany interior wood
- Ocean line floors (upgrade)
- Choice from standard fabric collection
- Drell mattress covers
- Roller sun shade/fly screens for deck hatches and ports
- Upholstered headliner in salon and cabins
- Chart table with hinged lid and storage
- Upholstered seat
- Electrical panel
- 12V outlet
- 2 burner gimballed propane stove with oven (3 burner option)
- Propane solenoid switch
- 2 stainless steel sinks with covers
- Faucet with hot/cold pressure water
- 12V front loading refrigerator with slide out shelves and freezer
- Top loading refrigerator in insulated compartment with 12V compressor
- Ample storage for cookware, utensils and food
- Trash can
- U-shaped dinette with large table and additional bench seating
- Ample storage
- Centerline bed
- Hanging lockers and cupboards
- En-suite head with vanity, sink, mirror and toilet with holding tank
- Walk-in spa shower room
- Twin aft cabins with double berths
- Hanging lockers and storage
- Each cabin with en-suite head with manual marine toilet, holding tank, handheld shower with sump pump, washbasin and storage
LOCAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- Epoxy barrier coat
- VHF radio at navigation station
- VHF radio at pedestal
- Masthead VHF antenna
- Audio system with interior and exterior waterproof speakers
- Docking package: fenders (4) and dock lines (4)
- Safety package: CCG approved
- Shore power cable
- Freight, insurance, duty paid
- Engine orientation with Volvo Penta mechanic
- Full commissioning and PDI
Contact your dealer for more options
What is included in our sail away price?
Our sail away price includes: base boat, some yard options, dealer pack*, door-to-door freight, insurance, US duty, fully commissioned and delivered ready to sail away.
*Dealer pack includes: offload from freighter to truck, offload at Granville Island, bottom (epoxy and antifouling), hull polish, assembly and installation of standard and optional equipment, dealer PDI, Volvo orientation, insurance, crane and yard charges, delivery and importation into USA via Friday Harbor, WA.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Sales West Inc.
Pt. Roberts, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States