- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
Sailing in the Sunreef 74 fulfils the expectations of even the most demanding cruisers. With the hugely spacious deck and cabins and a massive full-beam flybridge - the trademark of all Sunreef yachts - she is truly every catamaran owner’s dream.
- Centralised main helm station on the flybridge for easy sails handling,
- Extended nuber of layouts to choose from (owner, semi-owner, charter),
- Galley up/down option,
- Elegant and sleek exterior line,
- Customised interior design (Japanese design, Classic, Modern, Newport style, etc.),
- All cabins are spacious and bright with three way access to beds, separate bathrooms, individual air conditioning control, extended storage space,
- Guests: 10-12,
- Range: 2000 nautical miles,
- Wide swimming platforms for easy access to water,
- Spacious crew quarters with separate galley.
For your special offer contact Golan: +972543000933 - Swellyachting.com
For luxury & quality lovers - reach out to SWELL YACHTING.
Golan Levi - email@example.com, +972 54 300 0933
Anna Nowotarska - firstname.lastname@example.org. +48 514 222 349
Please contact Swell Yachting at +97 2747024321/+97 2543000933 / +442081441113
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Keel: Twin Keel
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Swell Yachting