- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Riverside, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
The Precision 23 is a well thought out, meticulously detailed and carefully constructed trailerable cruiser whose interior & lively performance will give you and your family one of the best sailing boats available in this size range.
ISO/NPT gel coat finish
Hand laminated fiberglass construction
Molded in contrasting non-skid surface
Shoal draft keel with fiberglass centerboard
Internal fixed lead ballast
G. WINTER'S SAILING CENTER, INC.
8 RESERVE AVENUE
RIVERSIDE, NJ 08075
Please contact Brian Winter at (856) 461-3555
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA - 23' 5"
LWL - 20' 0"
BEAM - 8' 6"
DRAFT, Board up - 1' 11"
DRAFT, Board down - 5' 4"
Displacement - 2,450 lbs.
Ballast - 850 lbs. (Internal fixed lead)
Sail area - 248 sq. ft.
Mast height above DWL - 35' 4"
Hull and Deck
- ISO/NPT gel coat finish
- Hand laminated fiberglass construction
- Molded in contrasting non-skid surface
- Shoal draft keel with fiberglass centerboard
- Internal fixed lead ballast
- Recessed anchor locker on deck
- Molded toe rails w/drains
- Aluminum frame opening forward hatch4-6" mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
- Stainless steel stern rail, stanchions & lifelines
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Teak trim
- Accent waterline & sheer stripes
- Teak handrails
- 6 Aluminum Opening ports
- 7'0" self bailing cockpit
- Ventilated fuel tank locker
- Sail locker
- Laminated ash and mahogany tiller
- Stainless steel adjustable motor mount
- Welded aluminum rudder head
- Fiberglass kick-up rudder
- Molded 'structural grid' hull liner
- Deluxe fabric covered cushions
- Berths for 4 adults
- Backrest cushions w/shelves
- Shelves over v-berths
- Molded storage lockers under berths
- Head area located forward of bulkhead
- 12 volt electrical system
- Fused switch panel
- Interior lights
- Navigation lights
- Steaming light
- Battery box
Spars and Rigging
- Aluminum anodized mast & boom
- 4:1 Harken mainsheet system
- Harken genoa winches & handle
- Harken ball bearing blocks
- Genoa track with cars
- Pre-stretched Dacron halyards
- Spliced halyard shackles
- Pre-stretched Dacron sheets & running rigging
- Split backstayChromed bronze open body turnbuckles w/toggles
- Topping lift
- Hinged mast step
- Swaged stainless steel standing rigging
- Alcohol stove
- Stainless steel sink
- Manual water pump
- Storage bins
- Self contained water system
- 48 qt. Igloo ice chest with teak step
- Dacron main and jib
- Jiffy reefing system with 1 reef point
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from G. Winter's Sailing Center
Riverside, NJ, United States
Riverside, NJ, United States