- View Full Specifications
Syndication 1/10 NEEL 45
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Moreton Bay, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
- Hull Material:
- Current Fractional Price:
- A$ 90,000 (US$ 68,085)
- 1⁄10 :
Demand is growing for the syndication of the popular NEEL 45 cruising trimaran in Queensland. Expressions of interest are being sought from prospective sailors who would like to own a share of one of the world's best cruising trimarans. The syndicate is to be based on Moreton Bay with touring destinations along Queensland's Coral Coast. The all year- round sailing conditions of the region provide the ideal location for syndicated yachts and will suit the luxurious and innovative NEEL 45 trimaranperfectly.
The NEEL 45 is an award-winning trimaran that offers outstanding performance, comfort and innovation. The multihull averages a comfortable 10 knots while cruising with the ability to reach speeds of up to 20 knots easily. This exceptional model deliversanexhilaratingcruisingexperiencecombinedwiththehighestlevelsofdesignercomfortandsafety.
AUD $99,000 for 1/10 share.
Please contact at +61 (0) 7 5452 5164
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
NEEL 45 Syndication Details
Share Costs & Entitlements
* Plus standby days
NEEL 45 syndicate setting sail in sunny Queensland
Demand is growing for the syndication of the popular NEEL 45 cruising trimaran in Queensland. Expressions of interest are being sought from prospective sailors who would like to own a share of one of the world's best cruising trimarans. The syndicate is to be based on Moreton Bay with touring destinations along Queensland's Coral Coast. The all year- round sailing conditions of the region provide the ideal location for syndicated yachts and will suit the luxurious and innovative NEEL 45 trimaran perfectly.
The NEEL 45 is an award-winning trimaran that offers outstanding performance, comfort and innovation. The multihull averages a comfortable 10 knots while cruising with the ability to reach speeds of up to 20 knots easily. This exceptional model delivers an exhilarating cruising experience combined with the highest levels of designer comfort and safety.
Stunning brand new 2015 version.
3 cabins / 2 bathrooms. Comprehensively equipped for coastal cruising.
NEEL 45 SYNDICATION
based in Queensland
The NEEL 45 is the ultimate cruising multihull and has been internationally lauded for its impressive performance, innovative interior design, excellent use of space and light, generous storage capacity, and superior safety.
The boat features a unique layout that distinguishes it from traditional trimarans and is ideal for Queensland's cruising climate. Its loft- style design features two wings are connected by the living area, which accommodates the galley, spacious saloon and cockpit. Each cabin boasts a welcome level of privacy, with the owner’s suite and crew cabins well separated from the main living zones.
Designed with an emphasis on innovation to enhance overall performance, the reversed bows reduce pitching and maximise the trimaran’s waterline length. The NEEL 45’s width optimises safety and stability, and its PVC foam-sandwich construction and anti-collision partitions make the trimaran unsinkable.
The trimaran is also equipped with interior winches and stoppers for manoeuvring the sails, protecting the crew in strong winds.
This is a superb opportunity to own a share in one of the world’s most acclaimed cruising catamarans with its syndication making new boat ownership more affordable than ever before.
NEEL 45 SYNDICATE INVENTORY
Main specifications: Includes new boat warranty
• 3 double cabins/ 2 bathroom layout
• 3 sails: top square full batten mainsail 645 sq ft, genoa on furler 494.5 sq ft, self-tacking jib 215 sq ft
• Yanmar engine 55HP, sail drive, 3-blade folding propellers, 3 service batteries (480 amp), 1 engine battery 70A
• Fridge 12 140L, freezer 63L, air compressor cooling, electric windlass 1000w
• Pressurised hot and cold fresh water, 2 electrical marine toilets, cockpit shower
• Saloon upholstery and lining in microfibre fabrics
• Electronics: B & G Triton Loch 41, speedo, sounder, anemometer, Triton 41 repeater, B & G Zues Touch 7 multifunction GPS, active GPS antenna, compact flash card, B & G autopilot pack Triton, with calculator, minigyro compass, linear drive T2S 12V, Simrad VHF RS12
• Tunal bow thruster with dedicated battery
• Dinghy davits
• 1 ladder
• Microwave including cabinet modification
• Gennaker 95 sq m
• Fusion RA-205 HIFI (CD player, MP3, iPod connection) with inside loudspeakers and waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
• 4 semi-flexible solar panels, 12V, 110W on the roof, regulator Victron
• Gennaker fittings
• Hypalon rigid bottom inflatable dinghy 11ft with 10HP engine
• Mainsail halyard and reefing lines leading to starboard cockpit winch
• Cockpit semi-rigid bimini in Sunbrella fabrics
• 220 Volt installation with battery charger, quay plug, inverter, 5 outlets
• Helm seat sun protection
• Holding tank for 1 toilet
• Electric winch for mainsail halyard and reefing lines
• One float cabin upgrade: 2 single berths, 2 ventilation portlights, 2 reading lights, wall liner, storage under berth, 2 blinds, 2 storage wall bags,
• Lazy bag
• Cabin blinds
• Roof lateral hand rail
• Cockput cushions and sunbed
• Safety equipment – 8 persons
• Fans in cabins and saloon
• Antifouling with epoxy primer
• Mooring kit (4 dock lines and 6 fenders)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Multihull Solutions
Gold Coast, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
Mooloolaba, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
Coomera, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
Manly, Brisbane, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
Shute Harbour, Whitsundays, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
Mooloolaba, stateprovince.QLD, Australia