2016 Key West 239 FS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Jacksonville, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,900
2016 Key West 239FS Center Console (Located in Jacksonville, FL)
Yamaha 250 VMAX 4 Stroke
Polk Bluetooth Stereo and Speakers
Lenco Trim Tabs
T-Top w/ Vest Stowage, Rocket Launchers, Electronics Box, and Spreader Lights
Forward Cushions w/ Back Rests
Seating/Cooler Forward of Console
Leaning Post w/ Back Rest
Fish Boxes/Lockers Forward
In-Deck Fish Box with Macerator Forward
Under Gunnel Rod Storage
Room for Head/Dry Storage in Console
No trailer but one can be ordered, delivered, and fit to the boat. Magic Tilt Tandem Axle Aluminum Trailer
We can assist with Financing, Survey, and Delivery
Call David Knight for more information. Ready for inspection and sea trial.
Grand Slam Boat Brokerage is an established yacht company offering our clients trustworthy service and professional support. We understand that buying or selling your boat is not only an emotional decision, but a financial one too and encourage you to take advantage of our extensive experience and valuable resources to help make your yachting experience fun, uncomplicated, and exciting. Call us today to find out how we can help you.
To receive more information contact:
Grand Slam Boat Brokerage
Please contact David Knight at 904-236-1246
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Off the Hook III
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2700 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: 250 VMAX 4 Stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 620
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Grand Slam Boat Brokerage
210 Bay Reef
Jacksonville, FL, United States