- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Chester, MD
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
The 189FS's have arrived! This is one of our most popular models--and for good reason. All of the awesome features of it's bigger brothers but in a smaller more affordable package. It's a Key West, so it's unsinkable, has a ton of room and looks stylish. It's easy to trailer and comfortable for days on the rivers and even out on the Bay. There's a reason we have been sold out of them for most of the year--it's just hard to beat an 18' center console with this many features at such a good price. Come see it for yourself at Annapolis Boat Sales on Kent Island!
Please contact at 410-973-2552
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 18 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1650 lbs
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: F115XA
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 115 HP
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
This is a family oriented center console with less emphasis on hard core fishing and more on the water sports many families are enjoying on the water today, such as skiing, tubing, camping, or just being out on the waterways. It features more seating, cup holders, and storage to accommodate all family members, but we never forget the fishermen. It also includes molded in rod racks and a generous live well. The bench seat in the rear features removable cushions to convert it to a nice fishing deck as well. This boat is as well rounded as the modern family.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Navigation lights.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from ANNAPOLIS BOAT SALES
210 Bay Reef
Unknown, United States
Berlin, MD, United States