- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Westhampton Beach , NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 34,995
KEY WEST 186DC
The most popular bow rider in our line up, the 186 DC is loaded with features such as stereo, tilt hydraulic steering, swim platform, and the removable jump seats make it easy to convert to a serious fishing machine with lots of open space to help land the big ones. Fish and play at its best, and as safe as any boat today.
ALL STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED.
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Yamaha 115hp F115XB 4-Stroke
- White Hull w/ Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Deluxe Captain's Chair @ Helm
- Interior LED Lights (Blue)
- Dual Battery Switch
- Ski Pole-Deck Mount Powdercoat
- Cockpit Cover (Toast)
- Bow Cover ( Toast)
- SS Bimini Top w/ Boot (Toast)
Garmin ECHOMAP 54DV GPS
- VHF Radio & Antenna
SPECS- LOA: 18'10" • Beam: 8' • Draft: 14" • Weight: 1,700 lbs • Fuel Capacity: 40 gallons
Please contact at (631) 288-2900
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1700 lbs
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: F115XB
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 115 HP
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 186 DC is loaded with features such as stereo, tilt hydraulic steering, swim platform, and the removable jump seats make it easy to convert to a serious fishing machine with lots of open space to help land the big ones. Fish and play at its best, and as safe as any boat today.
- Sliding helms chair with adjustable pedestal.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Baystar hydraulic steering by Teleflex.
- Removable aft jump seats.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Bow cushions.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- 30 Gallon Aerated Live Well
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hampton Watercraft and Marine
211 Dual Console
Eastport, NY, United States
Eastport, NY, United States