- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 44,950 Tax Paid (US$ 55,464)
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 Marlin
The Merry Fisher 695 Marlin is the newest model in the popular Marlin range. A well designed, practical boat which is ideal for fishermen and families alike.
Features include a full walk around deck, very large aft cockpit area and convenient side door access.
V-shaped hull which is fast and stable under any conditions and with excellent sea faring qualities. This boat has a good specification and comes fully commissioned and ready to go. Other engine sizes are available on request.
**2016 Model - Special offer Price £44,950.00 inc VAT & extras - save £7,393 **
Please call to arrange a viewing
**Part Exchange Available**
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 3 years
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 7 in
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Suzuki
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: DF150TGL
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
- Merry Fisher 695 Marlin
- Year 2016
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF150TGL
- EC Rating: C - 8
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 6.93m / 22' 8"
- Beam: 2.54m / 8 '4"
- Draft: 0.53m / 1' 8" (engine up)
- Air draft: 2.20m / 7' 2"
- 2016 model year - not yet launched
- Suzuki DF150TGL 150hp 4-stroke outboard
- Electronic controls
- Suzuki engine pre-rig - includes controls, gauges, loom, battery etc.
- Five year Manufacturers Warranty
- Fuel capacity: 200 litres
- Water capacity: 50 litres
- 3 / 4 berths in 2 x cabins
- Folding saloon table
- Interior cushions
- Separate heads compartment with door and porthole
- Marine toilet with holding tank
Additional Extras Fitted to This Boat
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- Upgraded port folding side bench complete with cushion
- Luxury folding bench behind wheelhouse
- Fore & Aft cockpit cushions
- Pressurised fresh water system c/w cockpit shower
- 240v Shorepower c/w battery charger
- Deck Searchlight
- 12v fridge with extra battery
- Folding Saloon table
- Separate toilet compartment wit opening porthole
- Marine Toilet with holding tank
- Interior cushion kit
- Suzuki Pre-rig - includes electronic controls, gauges, loom, battery etc.
- Mooring Kit
- Anchor Kit
- Etch, prime and two coats of antifoul
Trim Level Premier 2016:
- Second windscreen wiper
- Screen Washers
- Wheelhouse sliding hatch
- Portside sliding window
- Aft pulpit
Standard Equipment & Fittings
- Self draining cockpit
- Hull rubrail
- Trailer winch ring
- Self draining anchor locker
- 2 forward mooring cleats
- 2 stern mooring cleats
- Navigation lights
- Starboard windscreen wiper
- Sliding opening window on starboard side
- Aft sliding door
- Removable corner seats
- Cockpit deck locker
- Swim ladder
Need Any Additional items?
We are able to assist with the supply and fit of any additional equipment that you may be interested in having fitted to your New Boat. From Major onboard systems to navigational aids and additional loose chandlery items. Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Export, onward transport and deliveries are a speciality
- Trailers Sourced
- Part exchange available
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Other Boats from Sea Ventures (UK) Ltd
Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
ex Jeanneau Factory, United Kingdom
Swanwick Soon, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom