- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 51,485 Tax Paid (US$ 64,825)
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 'Legend'
The Merry Fisher 695 features 4 berths, a separate toilet compartment and a generous aft cockpit with sundeck.
Opening portholes and a sliding roof hatch add to the comfort when onboard and her large windows provide a light and airy cabin space making the wheelhouse feel bigger than her size suggests.
** 2016 Model - Package Price £51,485 inc VAT & extras **
Please call for our best show deals and to arrange a Viewing
** Part exchange available **
Please call us on 01489 to arrange viewing!
Please contact at 01489 889140
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 3 years
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
LOA: 22 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 7 in
Bridge Clearance: 7 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 1250 kgs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Suzuki
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: DF150TGL
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
Cruising Speed: 20 knots
Maximum Speed: 29 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (50 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (200 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Merry Fisher 695 Legend
- Year: 2016
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF150TGL 4-stroke
- EC rating: C - 8
- Location: Swanwick Marina - Arriving February
- LOA: 6.93m / 22'8"
- Beam: 2.54m / 8'4"
- Draft: 0.53m / 1'8" (engine up)
- Air draft: 2.20m / 7'2"
- Model year: 2016
- Suzuki DF150TGL 150hp 4-stroke outboard
- Electronic controls
- Five year Manufacturers Warranty
- Suzuki engine pre-rig - includes controls, gauges, loom, battery etc.
- Fuel capacity: 200 litres
- Water capacity: 50 litres
- 4 x berths
- 2 x double berths
- Saloon with forward facing seating for four
- Excellent all round vision
- Optional Separate Marine toilet Compartment (with holding tank)
Additional Extras This Boat Comes With
- Upgrade to Legend version
- Upgrade to separate Toilet compartment
- Marine WC complete with holding tank
- U-shaped Cockpit seating with cushions, table and sunpad conversion
- Bathing Platforms with ladder
- 12v Fridge with extra battery
- Fresh water System with Cockpit Shower
- Double Berth Conversion Kit
- Interior Curtain Set
- Screen washer system
- Pre-rigging for Suzuki Outboard with electronic controls
- Mooring kit
- Anchor Kit
- Etch, prime & apply two coats of antifoul
Trim Level Premier 2016:
- Second windscreen wiper
- Wheelhouse sliding hatch
- Portside sliding window
- Interior cushions
Need Additional Equipment Fitting?
We are able to assist with the supply and fit of any additional equipment that you may be interested in having fitted to your New Boat. From Major onboard systems to navigational aids and additional loose chandlery items. Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Export, onward transport and deliveries are a speciality
- Trailers Sourced
- Part exchange available
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Other Boats from Sea Ventures (UK) Ltd
Palma, Mallorca, Spain
ex Jeanneau Factory, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom
Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom