- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 81,810 Tax Paid (US$ 102,917)
Intercruiser 27 Cabin aims to give you pure, honest water sport pleasure with the classical lines being midway between a powerful sloop and a discrete cruiser. The equipment is sufficient for a longer length of stay and includes all required sanitary provisions. The cabin offers sleeping accommodation for two adults and can be locked. Priced here with the lowest engine power 33hp the Intercruiser 27 Cabin is ideal for river use with other engine options available up to 170hp.
Please contact New Boats at 0118 940 3211
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 3.0 m
Maximum Draft: 0.80 m
Dry Weight: 4000 kgs
Engine Brand: Vetus
Engine Model: 4 cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 20 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (100 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (100 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (60 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Seating Capacity: 10
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
- Big U-shaped bench, also suitable for use as sun lounger (60 cm wide)
- Highly spacious storage areas beneath the U-shaped bench
- 2 half round benches in cockpit
- Freestanding steering column
- Solid 10 mm teak floor
- Lockable teak toilet door
- Compressor Refrigerator in cockpit
- Central placed galley incl. tap and cooker
- Stainless steel railings behind back seat
- Comfort plus Sunbrella ® cushion set with back cushions with piping
- 2 access steps with nonslip surface
- Entry lighting
- Complete canopy with stainless steel frame and an optional sunshade
- Various cupboards
Deck / Structure
- 4 stainless steel opening portholes with screens
- 1 stainless steel ventilation hatch with screen
- 1 cowl ventilator
- Stainless steel railing
- 4 stainless steel mooring bollards on bow
- 4 stainless steel mooring bollards on aft deck
- 2 stainless steel spring mooring bollards amidships
- Solid teak frame above rope fender
- Solid teak pot cover
- Anchor in anchor locker
- Navigation lightning complete
- Electrical horn
- Rope cabling with puddening
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Stainless steel bow strip
- Swimming platform inlayed with teak
- Anti-fouling with waterline processed in gel coat
- Hand-pump toilet
- Stainless steel sink with cold water
- Storage under the sink
- Toilet roll holder
The Intercruiser 27 Cabin is the smallest cruiser in the range but offers a huge amount of entertaining space in the cockpit, more than enough seating for ten people.
The bow of the boat has an anchor locker with large fore and side decks which include stainless steel pull pit.
Moving aft is a small cabin that consists of two single beds that run port and starboard and a separate toilet compartment with a pumped flush to sea or holding tank.
As you move aft from the cabin there is a circular seating arrangement with an optional table that is set on a lower deck to the aft cockpit. This provides extra seating and can provide good shelter underneath the canopy or optional windscreen.
Amiship is the galley with a very useful stove and sink, directly behind that is the helm console. There is U shaped seating surrounding the helm position that allows easy access to the steering and engine controls. The seating here can comfortably sit six with a huge choice of upholstery’s.
The transom of the boat has a great storage locker and a very useful bathing platform with swimming ladder.
The boat is handmade and of extremely high quality, you will not be disappointed. The boat has a spray hood cover supported on a stainless steel frame with a tonneau.
There is an optional upgrade that includes fitted windscreens with various canopy options.
This boat is very versatile and can be used in many configurations to suit your boating requirements.
Other Boats from Val Wyatt Marine Ltd