- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Harrier 25 is a sporty runabout with timeless classic style. A versatile seating plan can handle a crowd of ten and the spacious cockpit includes an on-deck wet bar with fridge and award-winning ergonomic helm. The cabin has a generous bunk for naps and overnights, a marine toilet and makes a convenient changing room after a swim. Equally at home in Nantucket or Naples, the Harrier’s vintage styling and teak detailing turns heads while the high performing Hunt Deep-V hull turns on a dime.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 7000 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Maximum Speed: 33 knots
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo 300 HP
Engine Option 2: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Solid E-glass bottom laminate.
- Foam-cored topsides.
- Vinylester osmosis barrier.
- Foam-cored E-glass stringers and bulkheads.
- Painted bilge.
- Custom louvered vents painted to match hull.
- Extruded vinyl sheer guard.
- Molded interior liner.
- Choice of gelcoat color.
- Single boot stripe in choice of color.
- Deck:E-glass fabric with foam-cored laminate & molded non-skid pattern
- Oyster white gel coat finish
- Swim platform: Teak with S.S. swim ladder & S.S. handle on transom
- Anchor locker: Molded into foredeck with hinged hatch
- Handrails: (2) S.S. foredeck handrails (1) on each side of Lewmar foredeck hatch
- Chocks: (2) S.S. bow chocks
- Cleats: (4) pull-up S.S. 8” cleats & (1) 10” bow cleat
- Ensign: Custom teak staff (varnished) with US flag & S.S. socket
- Burgee: Teak burgee staff on bow with Hunt Burgee
- Windshield: White powder-coated with handrails, side vents & Solex glass
- Wipers: Pantograph port & starboard with windshield washers
- Lights: LED USCG-approved running lights
- Hatch: Lewmar cabin hatch with screen
- Fender pad eyes: (4) Wichard pad eyes (2) port & (2) starboard
- Fills: S.S water, fuel & waste
- Rod holders: (2) S.S. Stern eyes: (2) S.S. Drink holders: (5) one at helm, two portside & two on engine box
- Transom locker: (2) molded into transom / drains
- Foam: High density foam core in way of high load hardware
- Access: Varnished teak companionway doors and sliding hatch (with covers)
- Berths: V-berth with storage under in choice of Sunbrella fabric
- Head: Electric saltwater head with Y-valve & holding tank
- Lighting: S.S. dome light
- Storage: Locker to port
- Cabin sole: Faux teak & holly sole
- Interior: Fiberglass overhead deck liner
- Bimini top: S.S. Bimini bow with S. S. handholds port / stbd sides with Stamoid Bimini top & clear vinyl front filler curtain
- Covers: Stamoid covers for teak companion way, helm console, electrical panel, p/s glove box and wet bar
- Curtain package: Includes side (with zip-out openings), front and stern curtains (3-pieces) with clear vinyl
- Helm: Fiberglass control console with varnished teak shelf, handholds & trim; custom wood. steering wheel
- Compass: Ritchie (calibration included)
- Seating: Adjustable sport helm seat with storage beneath; adjustable sport companionway seat with insulated cooler beneath; engine-box seat cushion with seat back; Molded L-settee with cushions (includes engine box seat back).
- Cushions: Majilite with perforated center panels and choice of contrasting piping
- Wet bar: Corian counter top with Corian cover, S.S. cold-water pressure sink, varnished teak fiddles, 12-volt S.S. refrigerator, & tip-out waste bin
- Drainage: Self-bailing cockpit with guttered hatches
- Shower: Cold pressure water on transom
- Lighting : (2) LED courtesy bridgedeck lights, LED strip lighting under coaming in cockpit and lighting in forward sole compartment
- Straps: (3) Safety straps on bimini top on both port and starboard side
Mechanical / Electrical
- Engine: Volvo Penta EVC 5.3L (300 hp) gas with jackshaft / OceanX stern drive, fresh water cooled; Volvo Penta 2+3 year gas engine warranty
- Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine compartment (gas engine only)
- Engine data to interface with chartplotter
- Propellers: (2) counter-rotating, S.S. 3-bladed props
- Steering: Hydraulic
- Sound reduction: Composite sound-reduction insulation 2”
- Cooling: Raw-water, sea strainer, seacock with thru-hull intake
- Fuel: (2) 42-gallon tanks (gas); (2) 50-gallon tanks (diesel); (1) 100-gallon tank (gas)
- Water: (1) 15-gallon tank
- Bilge pumps: (1) 1,100 GPH aft (automatic), (1) 2000 GPH midships (automatic), high-water bilge alarm
- Batteries : (2) 12-volt marine-grade AGM, 10-amp battery charger, transom-mounted rotary switch
- VHF radio: ICOM M412 DSC
- Electrical outlet: (1) 12-volt outlet at helm
- Horn: AFI flush-mount 12-volt air horn