- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A SEA-GOING MOTOR YACHT WITH LITTLE SHIP CHARACTERISTICS
The flagship of the Hardy range, this stunning semi-displacement Andrew Wolstenholme design brings ‘little ship’ characteristics to the motor yacht market, making the Hardy 62 ideal for the serious cruising yachtsman.
Capable of up to 30 knots from a twin 1,200hp installation, her standard MAN 800hp engines will give 25 knots, with quiet, comfortable, effortless cruising in just about any weather conditions. Engine controls are located in the wheelhouse, flybridge and aft deck and around 7,000 litres of fuel can be carried – another indication that this motor yacht is built to go places.
The expansive flybridge deck, which is accessed from the aft deck and directly from the wheelhouse, offers various seating and dining areas, with plenty of space left over to stow a RIB.
The aft deck is laid out to suit al fresco dining and leads through double doors to a light, bright saloon.
Various layouts are possible, including having the galley just aft of the wheelhouse, or at the lower accommodation level.
Sleeping accommodation typically comprises three double en-suite cabins, with the owner’s stateroom comfortably positioned amidships and flooded with light through four large hull windows.
Below the aft deck, and accessed via a door in the aft superstructure, the lazarette area can be fitted with crew accommodation and also serves as a utility/workshop area. A watertight door leads through to a proper engine room that has standing headroom and easy maintenance access to all equipment.
The Hardy 62 is built on a semi-custom basis allowing buyers to optimize both the interior layout and finishing of their yachts to precisely match their cruising requirements and tastes.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 19.75 m
Beam: 5.43 m
Maximum Draft: 1.80 m
Bridge Clearance: 5.80 m
Dry Weight: 43000 kgs
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Option 1: 2x MAN 800 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (1000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (7000 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
- Walk around teak laid side decks, aft coachroof and flybridge
- Interior joinery in American white oak (other options available)
- Two side wheelhouse doors
- Direct access from helm area to flybridge
- Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions
- Teak and stainless steel bathing platform with extending swimming ladder
- Hydraulic anchor windlass with 50kg Hall anchor in hawse and 60m chain
- Electric mooring capstan aft
- Flush deck hatches
- 8-man SOLAS liferaft
- Aft deck dining table with cushioned seating
- Flybridge dining table with cushioned seating
- EC300 engine controls plus thruster controls in wheelhouse, flytbridge and on aft deck
- Adjustable, sprung helm seats
- Hydraulic pumps on both engines
- Sleipner hydraulic bow thruster
- Sleipner hydraulic stern thruster
- Twin Disc 5096 gearboxes
- 12/24VDC electrical system with LED lighting
- 240VAC shore system with fifteen double sockets
- 15 KVA variable speed generator
- 100A/24V battery charger
- 5000W inverter
- Reverse cycle 48,000 BTU chiller units with 63,000 BTU air handlers
- 3 x Heads with marine toilets, showers and extractors
- Galley with 4 burner induction hob and fan oven, microwave and fridge/ freezer
- Corian or similar galley worktop
- Drinks fridge in saloon
- Wipers with washers, and elecric demisters on front windows
- Holding tank with electric pump
- Trim tabs
- Raymarine eSeries 125 hybrid touch plotter at lower helm
- Raymarine eSeries 125 hybrid touch plotter on flybridge
- Raymarine i70 MFD at both helm stations
- GPS, speed and depth functions
- VHF at lower helm with flybridge repeater
- Raymarine autopilot
- Fusion 750 DVD/AM/FM/iPod/Sirius/CD player
- Optional crew cabin in aft lazarette