2016 Hardy 36DS
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A LOW-PROFILE VARIATION ON THE 36, EQUALLY SUITED TO BOTH OFFSHORE AND INLAND USE
Utilising the well-proven 36 hull, this aft cockpit version has classic lines, with a low profile superstructure – equally suited to offshore use and for inland waterways.
With her large cockpit linking through to a spacious saloon, the 36DS offers exceptional living space. The cockpit seats are cushioned and have removable screens all round. Below the cockpit sole is a massive storage locker – perfect for bicycles and rolled-up inflatable.
Sliding side entry doors are fitted on both sides of the wheelhouse area for easy access to the side decks.
The large U-shaped settee may be converted to an additional double berth and has a dining table that stows away when not required. Opposite the settee is further seating, storage and a drinks fridge.
As well as the helm seat to port, two further pilot seats are easily available by converting the forward end of the settee.
The forward accommodation comprises a generously proportioned and equipped galley, head with shower, and V berthed owner’s cabin.
Other interior arrangements could be discussed, for instance bringing the galley up into the saloon.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.60 m
Beam: 3.80 m
Maximum Draft: 1.10 m
Bridge Clearance: 2.90 m
Dry Weight: 8250 kgs
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Option 1: 2x Twin Yanmar 6BY3 220 HP
Fuel Tanks: (1080 Liters)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Walk around non-slip decks and cockpit – teak laid optional
- Interior joinery in American white oak (other options available)
- Two side wheelhouse doors
- Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions
- Teak and stainless steel bathing platform with extending swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass with Delta anchor and 30m chain
- Wheelhouse steering and engine controls
- 12/24VDC electrical system with LED lighting
- 240VAC shore system with five double sockets
- 30A/24V battery charger
- Head with marine toilet and shower
- Galley with H&C water supply, gas cooker and fridge with freezer compartment
- Corian or similar galley worktop
- Drinks fridge in saloon
- Wipers with washers
- Trim tabs