- View Full Specifications
Expedition Style 50m Superyacht
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- New Zealand
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
SeaBoats are proud to present the Diamond Series - 50m superyacht. In 2010 Superyacht builders McMullen & Wing built the first Diamond Series - the 45m Big Fish. Since her launch, Big Fish has travelled over 100,000 nautical miles exploring from Antarctica to the top of Russia and virtually every spectacular location in between.
Big Fish has won most of the top international awards, including “Best Yacht Under 500grt," “Best Powerboat Interior," “Best Naval Architecture," "Best Styling,” “Most Innovative Yacht,” and many others. She remains the only yacht to ever win all four categories in the International Superyacht Society Awards. Superyacht World Magazine voted Big Fish as “One of the Top 50 Yachts of All Time”.
McMullen & Wing enjoy a reputation for building some of the nest and most capable luxury yachts in the world. This includes a wide cross section of craft in almost every material but it is for their long-range luxury expedition yachts that they are best known.
The new Diamond Series motoryacht has captured all of the best elements from the Big Fish and evolved them into three new variations at 45, 50, and 55 meters.
Here we present the Diamond 50m built to Lloyds Register LY3 / MLC Compliant.
SeaBoats are International Ship Brokers and Yacht Brokers, marketing and selling a wide range of boats and ships, recreational and commercial, new and used, to broad global audiences. Our dedicated international teams of sales professionals are strategically located around the world and utilize modern communication strategies and a vast network of industry associates. If you are buying or selling, let the SeaBoats team work for you.
Please contact Geoff Fraser at +61 2 8005 8477
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: McMullen & Wing
Beam: 10.72 m
Maximum Draft: 2.70 m
Each Gregory C. Marshall designed Diamond Series superyacht is custom tailored to owner requirements. The common threads are spectacular views looking out to the world, and unique materials that are friendly to touch and wear well as you explore global destinations your way.
Engines: 2 x Caterpillar 3512 B (1174kW)
Generators: 2 x Caterpillar C7.1 (150kW) Generators, 1 x 50kW Emergency Generator
Speed Max: 16kn
Speed Cruise: 12kn
Range: 5,000nm at 12kn
Fuel: 110,000L (29,059USG)
Tenders: 8.4m Main Tender, 5.0m Secondary Tender, 2 x Jet Skis
Displacement: (max): 700tons (1,540,000lbs)
Class: Lloyds Register LY3 / MLC Compliant
Diamond series 50m - Key Features:
· Strongly architectural, faceted styling
· Key theme is capturing the views outside
· Extensive glazing
· Aft deck steps down for enhanced aft view from salon
· Owner on bridge deck aft: extensive glazing, wide views, private apartment
· VIP on main deck forward (starboard): office, ensuite, huge windows
· Convertible owner suite: skylounge vs private apartment
· Elevator access to all levels, including sun deck
· 8.4m tender, carried in garage under foredeck. Other tenders & toys on sun deck
· 6 staterooms (owner suite plus 5)
· Guest cabins aft of engine room: direct access to beach club / gym
· Large beach club / gym aft; oversize hull windows behind folding “beaches”
· Observation pod crow’s nest
· Steel hull, aluminium superstructure
· 5,000nm ocean cruising range
· Ice Class and Dynamic Positioning available as options
SeaBoats offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.